School and Muddy Showers

Onaji's POV
_______________

I've been living with Kyoya for a month now and he even got me a fancy collar~ but, he leaves me everyday! He says he has to go to this place called school, where he learns. What is there to learn? I mean, I've never been to school, Father taught me everything...  I walk around and between his legs as he walks to the door, getting kicked gently in the process.

"Onaji, you have to move." Master Kyoya tells me as I sit in front of the door. "I know you don't want me leaving, but I'm only 17 and am required to go to school." 

"Master Kyoya, it may rain today, here's an umbrella." One of the maids says, going up to him and handing him an umbrella.

"Thank you Maria, if you'll excuse me, I must get going." Kyoya says formally and pushes me aside, opening the door and walking out. I huff and fall to the floor right in front of the doorway. Maria stares at me, a smile on her face.

"Alright you, go on outside. You can watch him leave, but stay in the yard alright?" She tells me, opening the front door. I jump to my feet and sprint outside. The clouds are grey and the air smells wet~ Ah I love that smell.

I watch Kyoya's limo drive away before roaming around the yard. Ever since I've come here, I haven't gone back to my old den house. I refused. As I think about my old home, and father, I don't even notice it starts to rain.

Taking this opportunity, I play in the rain~ Splashing around in puddles in mud, I lose track of the time.

Timeskip XD

I stand up, panting and laughing. It's still raining and i'm covered in mud from head to tails. Shaking off the water, I walk up to the Ootori gate, looking through it. Ah~! Just in time, Master Kyoya is home! I bark as he steps out of the car and I run around him.

"How'd you get so dirty Onaji?" He asks, opening his umbrella. "Did Maria leave you out here all day?" Master Kyoya sighs, starting to walk to the door. "Looks like i'll have to be giving you a bath."

Wait. A bath? I stop walking with him, my tails going between my legs. I don't want a bath. I'll take a shower by myself but he can't help me. I'm a girl, I don't need him seeing me!

"Come on Onaji." Kyoya calls me and I reluctantly follow. He hands his umbrella and bag to a maid and grabs my collar, leading both of us to the bathroom. Taking off his blazer, he starts to push me into the tub.

"Wait wait wait! You need to get out and then I can!" I whine, fighting against him.

"Onaji, just get in the bathtub." He grunts slightly as he picks me up and puts me in the ivory tub. I scramble out of the tub, but he grabs me again, pushing me back in. 

I sit in the tub, closing my eyes. Why why am I going to do this? I question myself as I transform to my human self. I'm now sitting criss-cross in the bathtub, wearing an oversized sweatshirt and short shorts. I'm also dripping with mud and water. "I'll take a shower myself Master Kyoya." I say quietly, opening my eyes as my ears go down.

Kyoya froze the moment I transformed. "Wh.. what? ..Onaji?"

"Yes Master?" I ask, bringing my hands up to take off the collar.

"M-master..?"

"You're my owner aren't you? You took me in after Father-" I gulp quietly, "went away... but that makes you my Master." 

"Wait, you're just a wolf!" He exclaims, standing up.

"Inugami." I tell him, standing up too and handing him the collar. "I'm half wolf and half human. Besides my father and certain hunters, you're the only person who knows what I am. So i'm trusting you that you can keep this secret alright?" He nods, hesitantly pushing up his glasses.

"I wanted to keep this a secret, but I didn't want to take a bath with you.." I laugh nervously, "So this was my only option really..."

"You're... a human." He says, looking at the collar.

"Half. I'm still your pet," I give him a closed eyed smile, "Master Kyoya."

Kyoya shakes his head slightly, clearing his throat. "That won't be necessary. Now that I am aware of your situation, you can stay in your human form. I will talk with my Father so you can get enrolled in Ouran with me as a foreign student. I will no longer treat you as a lower class pet, but as a person. A lady." He bows slightly to me before grabbing his blazer and going to the door. "I'll tell Maria to bring you some clothes, and you can meet me in my study once you're finished, and we can talk more there."

My eyes widened at his sudden speech. Nodding silently, he exits and closes the door quietly. I strip off my clothes and start the shower, thinking of what Master Kyoya just said.

Kyoya's POV
________________

Onaji is a human. She's been with me for a month now, and I never noticed this. Well I can see why obviously. I've changed in front of her before, and she never seemed to care.

I feel a blush grow on my face while thinking of this. Pushing up my glasses, I go to my room and change my shirt, since I got mud on it from trying to get Wolf Onaji into the tub. Buttoning up my shirt, I lay out the Ouran blazer on my bed and then leave to find Maria. As I walk past the bathroom, I hear the shower running and quiet humming.

"Maria," I call as she walks down the hall towards me. "Bring some comfortable female attire to the bathroom just down the hall please." 

"Yes of course Master Kyoya, may I ask why?" She responds, looking to me. "And why are you blushing?" 

"Nevermind the blush Maria." I sigh before answering, "Onaji isn't just a wolf, she's a human. Half human, and I've just figured this out. So she needs some clothes at once." I go to my study and leaved Maria who's stunned from what I've just told her.

What am I going to do with her now? She can't just sleep in my room every night like she used to. I just have to treat her normally, like I would any woman. I think to myself, sitting at my computer desk and bringing up some of the club's finances.

Onaji was so... cute? Beautiful? ..Pretty in her human form. Stopping in my typing, I glare at myself for thinking that. Why would I even think that? Dear lord what am I going to do with Onaji as a human now? And what about the hosts?