Bonding

It's been a few weeks since Kisumi's came back, and I've finally worked up the nerve to introduce him to the guys. My eyes shoot open the moment Kyoya's first alarm goes off. Sitting up, I get out of bed and take a quick shower, getting dressed in the uniform without any complaints and fixing my wig. 

Walking back into my bedroom, I throw a pillow at Kisumi, who's sleeping at the end of my bed. "Wake up sleep head, you're goin to school with me." 

"Whyyy, I don't do school River." He groans, stretching out on the bed. 

"I know you don't, but today you are. I want you to meet my friends." 

"Are they like Kyoya?"

"No, they're like the exact opposite." I laugh, imagining Tamaki acting like Kyoya. "You can stay in the club room, you won't even have to go to class with me." 

"Fiiine, but i'm staying as a wolf."

"Deal- Ah and there's the third alarm." I chime, hearing the ringing of it. Walking into Kyoya's room, I see him sitting up in bed. "Ohayogozaimasu, Master Kyoya~"

"Morning Ona.." Kyoya groans, running a hand through his disheveled hair. I lay his uniform out on the bed and then head downstairs, dragging Kisumi with me. Thanking the maids for breakfast, I eat quickly, pushing a bowl of strawberries towards Kisumi. 

Once we've all eaten I push Kyoya's laptop into his bag and grab my own. "Kisumi's coming with us today. He'll stay in the club room while we go to class." 

"So you're finally deciding to introduce your childhood friend to the rest? How do you think they'll handle it?" Kyoya asks as we climb into the limo. Kisumi lays in between me and him.

"The twins will bombard me with questions, Tamaki will think i've lost my virginity, Huni will smother Kisumi's wolf form while Mori supervises, annd Haruhi will try and make conversation of make him tea." I conclude and Kyoya nods.

"That sounds about right. You did, after all, spend a weekend with two adolescent teenage boys." He chuckles, pushing up his glasses.

"Still can't believe you're dating this Shadow King.." Kisumi mutters, his head lying in my lap.

"Oh shut it Kis." 

"So how're you going to sneak a wolf into Ouran Academy?" Kyoya asks after a moment of silence, and my body stiffens.

"That's right... How am I going to?" I look down at Kis, who's already napping on my lap. Looking over at Kyoya, he pulls out an Ouran blazer, which makes me smirk. Pulling up to the pink building, I shake Kisumi awake and tell him to transform. After complaining, he finally complies and I hand him the extra blazer.

"Now i'm warning you, the girls at these schools are fangirl crazy. And they look like cream puffs, I mean, look at this ugly dress. But anyway, we're gonna rush you up to the music room without stopping to talk to any of them okay?"

"Fine with me, it's not like I wanna be here anyway. I'm only doing it for you." Kisumi says, tapping my nose before getting out of the car, Kyoya and I following after.

Instantly, we attract attention. The girls already hate me for being close to Kyoya, and now I have another attractive male walking with me. I'll pay the consequences later, that's for sure. We all walk through the double doors, and I lead Kisumi upstairs to the third music room.

"So I have to stay in here all day?" Kisumi questions, looking around at the pink marble room. I nod, telling him that there's sweets in the kitchen. I then grab Kyoya's hand and pulls him off to class.