Cream Puffs Are Cruel

"Welcome~!" Everyone says, and the doors open. A fan blows rose petals and a bunch of cream puffs flood into the room. I'm sitting at one of the tables, my tails tucked under my shirt. The fur is tickling my back. 

I get a lot of strange looks and glares as the girls file in and go to sofas and tables. All of the guys go to different tables and stuff, starting to talk with all of the girls. Kyoya comes over and sits across from me. He pulls out his laptop, opening it and beginning to type.

"Why aren't any of the cream puffs around you Master Kyoya?" I ask, looking around. I see a small group of girls standing off to the distance watching Kyoya with giddy smiles and giggles as they converse between themselves.

"Cream puffs?" He shakes his head, pushing up his glasses. "My guests prefer to watch from a distance, although I do meet with some of them regularly. To make sure that they still feel important."

"So you use them." I say bluntly.

"Well yes-" He stops, looking up at me quickly. "Of course not Onaji, that would be rude of me to use the girls to my advantage."

"But that's what you do with anything." I say, unphased by his glare. "I've noticed~"

"Well don't go talking about it with other people, alright?" He says, beginning to type on his laptop.

"Hai, Master~" Of course i'll keep a secret for him. I mean he's keeping mine. Although his whole house knows what I am.. along with the host club. But if Master trusts them, so do I. 

"Master? Who does she think she is, calling Kyoya-Senpai Master." A voice whispers. My ears twitch as I listen. Kyoya doesn't hear them, but my hearing is better than theirs.

"And didn't you hear? She said cream puffs. You don't think she was talking about us?"

"She'll be in for it if she did."

Deciding to make matters worse, "Ne, Master, the cream puffs are talking about me rudely." I say, loud enough for them to hear. I put my head in my hand, looking over at the girls, an evident smirk on my face.

I hear Kyoya sigh heavily, and he reaches over and moves my arm, making my head fall to the table. I hear the girls snicker as I pout, keeping my head on the table. "You must be nice to the guests. We'll talk about it later at home."

"Home? You mean she goes home with him?"

"She's not his sister is she?"

"Of course not, i've looked it up before. He has two older brothers and an older sister."

The girls all start talking, coming up with stupid theories. After a moment of hearing them, I stand up, pushing the chair back. "Ma- Kyoya, i'm gonna go look around the school."

"Won't you get lost." He says, not looking up from his laptop.

"I'll find my way back here, this place smells like roses, cake, and a bunch of perfume." I smile and then walk out of the club room. I notice a few cream puffs follow me. Turning slightly nervous, I walk quickly, finding the staircase easily and sliding down the railing. I hear the sound of footsteps, and I break into a run, exiting the building. 

I instantly come to a stop. "Woah... so pretty..~" I can't help it, this place is gorgeous. There's an entire rose garden! A maze too! 

"There she is!"

I yelp in surprise as someone grabs my shoulders from behind. I struggle, "The cream puffs have captured me!" I shout, and someone clamps a hand over my mouth. Oh i'm so tempted to transform and run but I can't.