Feeling Weird...ly happy

"Kyoya I want you to sleep with me."

".. What?" He asks, and I see his cheeks turn a dark red color. I just laugh, my tails wagging.

"I don't think I stuttered Master~ Spend the weekend with me, stay here, sleep in my room, get away from your Father for a while~" I sing, and I see his body perk up. "I've never spent a night here alone, and I don't want to start now."

"Alright.. but i'll have to let my father know i'm staying here." Kyoya says, fixing his tie and hair, then heading to the door. "Coming?" 

"Hai~" I smile, skipping over and grabbing his hand as we walk back through the woods and to his house. After convincing Mr. Ootori, we pack clothes and stuff, not much. Just as we're about to walk back through the garden, a limo pulls up.

"Who could that be?" I question and feel my ears go down as Tamaki steps out of the car.

"Oh mommy dearest, would you like to go out to dinner- Where're you two going?" He asks, seeing us with our bags.

"Spending the weekend at my old place." I smile slightly, and his eyes sparkle.

"Daddy wants to see his little girl's home!" I huff.

Whining, I pull on Kyoya's hand, towards the gate. "Tamaki, c'mon." Tamaki bounds after us, ranting about how precious my home must be. I end up giggling, running the rest of the way home with Tamaki running after me. I run straight to my room, quickly setting my bag down and heading to the bathroom to shower. "Gotta get ready for dinner~" I say while passing Tamaki and closing the door without giving him a chance to speak

I step into the shower and turn it on. One thing that always amazed me. How Father was able to get water out here. Taking a shower, I wash my hair, ears, tails, and body. Stepping out of the warmth of the water, I grab a towel and wrap it around my body. I sneak to my room to go and get changed.

3rd POV

"You're not spending the weekend with us Tamaki." Kyoya says stubbornly as the host king looks around everywhere. "Nor are you telling the others that Onaji and I are out here."

"I can't believe my cute little girl lived here for her entire life~!" Tamaki squeals, loving the little rustic house and ignoring his friend.

"Not my whole life, Tamaki. I came here when I was six." Onaji's voice flutters through the room quietly. Both Tamaki and Kyoya look over at her, she was wearing a black long sleeve shoulder hole top, with a lace up v-top. The sleeves were large and hung off her wrists in small waves. The shirt tightened right under chest, then flared out over her stomach and back. She had on dark jean capris with black flats, and her wig was braided and hung over her left shoulder. Onaji's make-up was subtle, just some light coral lipstick and some blush, but that might've just been her natural cheeks.

"Onaji, you look nice." Kyoya says coolly, sending a glare to Tamaki who was looking at more than just her.

"My little girl is so beautiful~! How are you hiding your tails my darling?" Tamaki coos, doing circles around Onaji as she walks into the living room.

"I'm wearing a skin tight tank top underneath this, and my tails are underneath that, wrapped around my stomach." Onaji explains, itching her side. "My fur is itchy." She laughs.

"Lets us go to dinner then!" Tamaki announces, grabbing Onaji's and Kyoya's hand, pulling them out of the house. The three went out to a fancy dinner, enjoying themselves, even with Tamaki's blondness.

"So, what do you two plan on doing this weekend?" Tamaki asks, putting his fork down and wiping his mouth with a napkin.

"I have a few things in mind that Master and I can do." Onaji smiles. Kyoya didn't say anything, fore his mind was going somewhere else.. a dirty place. He could feel the heat rise to his cheeks, but quickly shakes off the thoughts.