Okinawa

As the bell rings, signifying the end of the school day, all of the students stand up and begin talking to one another. This was the last day of school before summer break. Standing up from my desk, I grab my bag and watch as Tamaki drags Kyoya out of the classroom. I laugh quietly, going to follow until I get stopped by creampuffs. Ugh.

"What do you want Yuno." I ask blankly, looking at her and her accomplices.

"When are you going to stop hanging around the Host Club. We've been patient."

I snort, laughing. "Patient? Yea, because tripping me in the halls and pulling my hair in class is being patient. Bitches please, I have places to be." I say, pushing through their little wall and then running out of the room, knowing they'd chase after me. 

As my hypothesis is proven correct, I hear their feet and heavy breathing behind me. Snickering, I run upstairs to the club room and halt in front of the doors. Sadly, the girls didn't, and they rammed into me, making the door crash open and us fall in.

"Kyoyaaaa the cream puffs are attacking me!" I shout, squirming from underneath all of them. Suddenly, I'm lifted from the pile and hugged. Kisumi? When did he get here?

"What are you doing to my sister." He says darkly, and I almost burst out laughing. After squeaking out apologies, they run out of the room.

"So now i'm your sister." I ask, turning to Kis as he sets me down.

"It'll help with the fangirls. Because there's no reason for them to be jealous if i'm related to you."

"Smart smart." I nod, and turn to the rest. "So~! What're we doing for summer break? Anything exciting?" 

"Let's go to Karuizawa again!" The twins sing, dancing around Haruhi.

"I'm not letting you guys go there unless I go too." Haruhi says, glaring at the twins and Tamaki.

"I was actually planning on taking Onaji and Kisumi to Okinawa for a week or so.." Kyoya says, and I bounce over to him. 

"Okinawa? Where's that? Will it be fun? Kyoya~?" I ask a bunch of questions until Kyoya pushes me away, making me pout.

"That's perfect mommy dearest! We all must go to Okinawa and spend family time!" Tamaki declares, hugging Kyoya.

"Yea! And we can bring fireworks," "And we can play seven minutes in heaven!" Hikaru and Kaoru say, mischievous glints in their eyes.

"We leave tomorrow morning! Make sure everyone is packed."

"Places guys, the doors are about to open." I laugh as everyone runs around. I drag Kisumi into the kitchen as the doors open.

Tomorrow

"This place is so pretty~ Don't you think Haruhi?" I ask, walking into Kyoya's beach house. 

"It's too fancy.. but the beach is nice." She agrees. Her and I were going to share a bedroom during our stay here.

"Antoinette c'mere girl!" Tamaki calls his dog and she runs and tackles him to the ground, making all of us giggle.  "Agh no, down girl!"

"Let's look around~!" The twins chime, and they run down some random hall.

"I can show you girls to your room if you'd like." Kyoya suggests, and we both nod, following him down a separate hall. 

"I didn't know you had a beach house in Okinawa, Kyoya-Senpai. Didn't we go to Nekozawa-Senpai's last time?" Haruhi asks. Last time?

"We would have gone there last time, but my sister was vacationing with her fiance, and Nekozawa offered his beach house." He explains, and I nod in understanding, although i'm thoroughly confused. "This will be your ladies' room. Mine and Tamaki's room will be right across from it, if you need anything."