Old Memories

Master Kyoya has banned those girls from the club, although they still tease me when i'm out of classes. I've actually started going to classes, and reluctantly wearing the cream puff dress. And oh my gosh classes are so hard! Yea I was self taught, but this algebra stuff is hard! Groaning as the bell rings, I let my head fall onto my desk with a loud thud, then groan from the pain. People ignore me as they gather their belongings and exiting the classroom.

I turn my head to the side as I hear a presence walk up to my desk. "Hello Master.." 

"Onaji, we have to go to the club room." Kyoya says, closing my textbook and slipping it into my bag for me.

"But I don't do anything there, and all of the cream puffs glare at me." I pout, making myself sit up.

"If you'd like, you can stay in the kitchens. I know you have some homework to catch up on." He says, and I can hear the smirk in his voice.

"Maaasterrr..." I trail off, groaning again and standing up. Taking my bag from him, we both walk out of the classroom. I know my way around here now, although I don't like walking around here alone. Sticking close to Master, we go up to Music Room 3, where everyone is already there. I take the wig off and head to the kitchen, my bag dragging behind me.

"Where ya goin Ona-Chan~?" Hikaru and Kaoru ask, slinking their arms across my shoulders. We were right outside of the kitchen door.

"Homework." I pout more, my ears drooping. Shrugging their shoulders off, I push the door open and slip inside. They follow me, their devilish smirks showing.

"What kinda homework~?"

"Stupid homework."

"Isn't it all?" They ask, and I nod, a giggle escaping me.

"I have about 50 math problems, and they're all due in two days."

"Hikaru here can help ya out!" Kaoru says, pushing his twin towards me.

"Eh? But i'm a year ahead of you guys, will you be able to help? And don't you have to host?" I ask, pulling my bag up onto a counter, only just realizing how heavy it actually is.

"I'll tell the guests that he had some business to attend to, and will be back soon." Kaoru smirked, waving before running out and slamming the door.

I turn to Hikaru, and he's looking at me with a faint blush? "So you think you can help me huh?" I ask, pulling out my textbook and flipping open to page 74. 

"Maybe, what are you learning? Math for me in 1A is really easy, so I might be able to catch on." He says, walking over to me and standing behind me, looking over my shoulder. I let him read and study, before he nods to himself and starts to explain

_______

"Okay we're halfway through! I say that's enough for now!" I announce, closing the textbook and my notebook. I'm mentally exhausted, i've thought too much. When are we ever going to use this in life?!

"You sure?" Hikaru asks, his pencil still poised in his hand.

"Positive!" I stand up, stretching. My ears twitch and this dress is making my skin itch. "Hikaru look away for a moment." I tell him and he gives me a questioning look, but quickly obliges as I take off the school uniform. I wore jean shorts underneath the dress, and my sweatshirt is in my bag. Pulling it over my head, I give Hikaru the okay.

"Jeez, warn someone before you go and strip!" He huffs, a blush covering his cheeks and the tips of his ears. "Not saying I didn't mind.." He mutters at the end, a smirk still forming on his face.

I roll my eyes, "It's not like i'm not wearing a bra. I don't care as long as you aren't touching me." I shiver at the thought of someone giving me a bath. Putting my hair up into a loose bun, I go over to Hikaru and kiss his cheek. "Arigato for helping me~ I'll ask Master to help with the rest tonight."