Claimed As His

This story is book 1 of the 'Twisted souls series' You do not have to read the books in order. This book is my first one, I would greatly prefer you read the second book, but hey if you like terrible writing go ahead and read this.

Edited: November 22, 2014

Prologue

Bianca exited the car and entered the big house that the party was being held. She looked around, it looked like a typical party tons of drunk teenagers grinding on each other. She didn't care though, party was in fact a party. "Guys I'm going to get a drink" she called to her friends Alison and Ethan.

"Don't drink to much, you're driving us home." Her friends Ethan said. If anything she should be telling them that. They always lost control at parties like this, and she was always the one to take care of them. She didn't plan on staying long since they arrived about an hour late, it was about a little after 10:30.

Bianca made her way into the kitchen and grabbed a beer. The only reason that Bianca was here is because her friend told here this guy was having a party and that he was really hot. What was the guys name Neil, Noah, Niall? She didn't really care as long as she got a chance to get away from home she was good.

As Bianca drank her beer a guy with blonde hair and ocean blue eyes walked up to her."Hi I'm Niall! Are you enjoying the party?" 'Oh so it was Niall' she thought hearing the guy tell her his name. He was okay but he wasn't really her type. Niall looked too innocent for Bianca, and she was the farthest from innocent.

"Um yeah hi I'm Bianca and yes I'm enjoying it" she replied. All lies. The last thing Bianca wanted to be was here. After all she was only here because of the hot guys that was supposed to be there. Bianca didn't really want to talk to anyone. All she wanted was to drink some beer, have fun with her friends, and then go home and sleep.

"That's good. So who are you here with?" Niall asked, trying to start a conversation. 'Please stop. I don't want to talk to you' she thought. Niall looked nice but Bianca just wasn't in the mood to talk to anyone. "I'm here with my friends."Bianca answered shortly not wanted to be rude. She looked down at her phone and saw that it was after midnight. Yup time to go."Look Niall it was nice talking to you but I have to find my friends so we can go."

Bianca made her way to the dance floor. She made her way through sweaty bodies grinding on each other, and people practically swallowing each other. After about ten minutes of searching she finally found them. Just as she was about to make her way towards them, someone grabbed her and spun her to face them.

At first she thought it was Niall but as she looked up she found out that it wasn't. He was the complete opposite of Niall. Tan skin, black hair, tattoos on his arms, and beautiful hazel eyes. He was wearing black shirt with a white t-shirt under it. He was also wearing a gold chain along with black skinny jeans.

He was attractive but Bianca had to get home. "Um I would love to stay and chat but I have to find my friends. It's one in the morning and I have to wake up at 7:00 for school, so yeah." Bianca said as she walked off.

"Are you sure that you can't stay a little while longer?" He asked slightly pouting his bottom lip. If that wasn't adorable Bianca didn't know what was. She looked at her watch again knowing that if she don't hurry up she would get busted by her papá.

"I want to but if dont hurry up and get my ass home my papá will go ape shit" she said trying to convince the good looking guy to let her go home. "Just one dance? Please it would make my night." He asked making puppy eyes. Bianca just shook her head letting him know that she couldn't stay to have even one dance with him. Surprisingly the good looking guy let her arm go and she continued to search for her friends.

She finally found Alison and Ethan. "Come on let's get you guys home " she said and she placed both of their arms around her shoulders and led them out as best as she could. "But I don't wanna go. I'm having fun" Ethan replied.

"Yeah why do you have to be a party pooper?" Alison asked. Bianca sighed because this always happened. Suddenly Alison run out of Bianca's arm yelling about her beer that she left. Two minutes later Alison returned with not one but three beers in her hands.

Now that Alison had her beers and was happy they could finally leave. They got to the car and as soon as Ethan got inside he passed out. Alison on the other hand was rambling about some pet rocks or some type of crazy shit. Right before she got in the car herself she looked and saw the guy from earlier leaning against the wall smoking a cigarette.

"Hi pretty lady you still owe me a dance." he said placing the cigarette back in between his lips. She couldn't believe this guy wouldn't give up. All she did was did was smile before getting into her car. Before she could drive off mystery guy ran up to her car and yelled "My name is Zayn!"

What Bianca didn't know was that wouldn't be the last time she saw Zayn.

______________________________

Please vote and comment. I would love to for you to tell me what you think. I hope you like it. :)