Chapter 2

Edited: November 23, 2014

Bianca was awoken to the the sound of her alarm clock going off. She blindly hit the SNOOZE button not wanting to get up just yet. After laying in bed for a couple of minutes she finally found the strength to get out. She picked out her outfit for the day and went into the bathroom to take a shower.

After her shower she dried off and got dressed. She grabbed her things for school and shoved them into her backpack. She tried to take as long as possible to avoid talking her papá. The thought of the next two weeks made Bianca groan because the next 2 weeks are going to be torture.

She walked downstairs and was greeted by her lovely stepmom, Maria. Maria had been with her papá since she was four. Bianca loved but she thought that she was her mom. Her mom was addicted to drugs. Her dad tried to persuade her to give it up, but he couldn't. The thing that got to Bianca the most is the fact that she wouldn't even stop for her.

"Good morning Maria." she called as she made her way into the kitchen. She sat down in a stool and Maria placed a plate occupied by a omelette on it. She was done with the food within 5 minutes. After finishing she made her way to her black Range Rover and drove to school.

______________________________

As she approached her locker she spotted Alison leaning against it with her eyes closed rubbing her temples. 'That's what happens when you drink too much.' she thought to herself almost laughing. She actually thought about messing with her just for a little bit. This should be fun.

She put in her locker combination and opened her locker. After she put what she didn't need into it and took what she need out and slammed it shut, causing Alison to jump up and shout. "What the heck man? Don't slam your locker so hard. The next time you do that I'll - oh hi Bianca."Alison said. Yep today will be fun.

"Are you okay? You don't look so good?" She asked trying to sound as innocent as possible.

"No. I feel like I got hit in the head with a hammer. How much did I drink last night ?"

"I don't know but I didn't get home until after 2 and my papá was so mad he grounded me for two weeks." She looked at the clock and noticed that we had 2 minutes before the bell rang.

"Come on. Lets go before we're late." She said grabbing Alison's arm.

They made their way to English. Bianca was normally the first one in class and would always pass the time by drawing. Because of that, she really never payed attention to who was in her class. Today was different, there was only a few empty seats.

She walked to her seat looking around but then she noticed someone one that caught her eye. The familiar tan skin, the black hair, the beautiful hazel eyes; Zayn. He noticed her looking and smirked. She wished she could slap that smirk right of his face; although she would hate to mark someones skin as beautiful as Zayn.

How did she not know him before or recognize him at the party. Oh yeah that's right, she doesn't pay attention to the people in her class. She sat down in her seat and sighed, she wished she knew this earlier.

______________________________

Not my best but I hope you like it. Please vote and comment, I would love to know what you think :).