Chapter 15

Zayn's P.O.V.

"So how did we do?" asked Ed. After getting my car back I drove to Ed's house to discuss somethings. "You did good. She now knows what I can do."

That's what I like about these guys; whatever I tell them to do, they do it. I told them to follow Bianca's dad for a little while and that's what I did.

I want Bianca to suffer and when she sees that she doesn't have anyone else, she'll come crawling to me. I'm really pissed that the bastard didn't die but trust me I have a plan B.

That bomb was put under his car for a reason. He was supposed to die, not survive, go to the hospital and recover. Oh he's

going to pay.

"Zayn are you okay? You look real ticked." Damien asked. Did he seriously just asked me that?

" Do I look okay? I asked you guys to do a simple task and you couldn't even do that! ALL YOU HAD TO DO WAS PUT THE BOMB UNDER HIS CAR AND KILL HIM. My said raising my voice at the end.

" Sorry Zayn. I didn't think he would survive." Damien said. Is he serious right now? He better be glad I didn't get off this couch and beat him so bad.. I really need to get out of here before I kill somebody.

"Look guys I have something to do. I'll call you the next time I need something done." I add as I made my way out of the door. I guess I have to go home.

As soon as I entered the home I was greeted by my mum. "Hey honey. How was school?" she asked. I wish my mum wasn't so caring because after the day I've had, I wish I could just do take a shower and go to sleep.

"It was good. Look mum I'm tired I think I would just going to take a shower and go to sleep. Yeah?" I made my way over to her and kissed her cheek. "I'm sure dinner taste great, but I'm really tired."

_________________________________________________________________

Bianca's P.O.V.

I was awoken by the sound of my alarm clock. "Shut up." I groaned as I tries to find the snooze button. After I found it slowly got out of bed and made my way to my closet.

I seriously didn't care about what I looked all I wanted to do was go back to bed. I pulled out a black t-shirt and a pair of sweat pants. I kept my hair in a ponytail a put on a pair of Nikes and made my way downstairs.

I was surprised when I saw the one person I didn't want to see sitting at our kitchen table. I made my way to the kitchen ignoring him. "Bianca aren't you going to say good morning to Zayn?" she asked seeing as I walked past him.

"No. I don't want to. It's to early for this and you see what I picked out." I told her. She looked down to what I was wearing. I swear her eyes popped out her head. Now I'm probably going to get this look all day.

"You didn't want to get out of bed did you?". I really admired the way that Maria was so caring. I feel sorry for her. It's because of me that she has to go through this. Papa in the hospital because of me.

"Not really. I didn't want to miss anything so I found this. Why do you think I didn't straighten my hair." I explained. I usually never wear my hair in a ponytail and when I do I wear something fancy with it.

"I understand. Come here." Maria said stretching her arms out so I can hug her. I wrapped my arms around her. I can tell that we both needed this.

"It's going to be okay." I felt like staying at home and crying my eyes. She released me and I went to the table to eat my omelet.

"Morning Bianca" Zayn said as I sat down.

I don't want to be rude so I greeted him back. "Morning"

After finishing my breakfast, I went upstairs to get my bags.After putting everything I needed in my bag, I returned downstairs. When I went over to the table to get my car keys Maria stopped me.

"Oh honey you don't need to drive to school, Zayn offered to drive you today." I'm pretty sure that my eyes popped out of their sockets. I don't know about you, but I don't want to be in same car with the person who's out for me and my family.

"Maria I would rather drive. What if something happens? " I said trying to get out of it.

'Nothing's going to happen. I doubt if he'll come today. go with Zayn I'll be alright." she said. Why couldn't you go along with it? I hope that he does come today so I can prove her wrong.

"Fine, but the both of you owe me big time." I said walking out of the door. I got into Zayn's black mustang and pulled out my phone and texted Alison.

ME: I'm riding in a car with the devil. Help!!!!!!

A: Sorry. :( I can't. Looks like you have a long ride.

Alison was right I do have a long ride.

______________________________

A/N: SORRY I HAVEN'T UPDATED IN A WHILE, MY WIFI WAS BENG A JERK. I WILL TRY AND UPDATE AGAIN. THE NEXT TWO WEEKS I'M GOING TO BE SUPER BUSY,I HAVE A PLAYCOMNG UP AND I HAVE TO STAY AT REHEARSALS UNTIL 7. SO IF I DON'T UPDATE THAT'S WHY.