Chapter 20

Bianca's P.O.V.

I'm so happy that the day has ended. It felt as of the school day dragged on and on. I finally get to visit Maria and my baby brother.

I'm waiting for Alison and Ethan because apparently they want to see Antonio. I believe that Alison wants to see him. I think Ethan wants to go in order to get out of doing homework for a couple of hours.

After waiting a couple of minutes I finally spot them walking out of the front door. It takes them forever to walk their way to my car. "It's about fucking time. I swear you walk slower than an person on crutches." I say annoyed.

"Sorry. Alison was talking about how cute the baby's going to be." Ethan said making his way to my Range Rover. "It's not my fault, I love babies" Alison says getting in.

All I can do is roll my eyes and get in the car. I buckle my seat, put the keys in the ignition and drive off.

I don't know if I can last 45 minutes without thinking something going wrong. There's this constant feeling that something's gone wrong.

Ever since my papá died, I don't really like hospital. There's to many things connected with hospitals. It seems like everytime I visit one something happens.

I'm glad I didn't eat anything, because I probably would have came up by now. I spend the rest of the ride trying to persuade my self that everything is okay.

When we finally arrive at the hospital I put the car in park. I hear the seat belts of Ethan and Alison in unfasten and the sounds of my car's doors opening and slamming shut.

Not wanting to keep Alison and Ethan waiting I take the keys out the ignition and get out the car. I slowly make my way to my best friends.

They make their way into the hospital first. I follow closely behind, as I'm basically dragging my feet. They are already at the desk. I see the lady type something into the computer and point hin a direction.

Ethan and Alison go in that direction and I follow. I take my time walking to meet them at the elevator. "Listen I know that you dread hospitals but can you walk faster. Alison won't shut up."

We make it to the room Maria and go inside. We are greeted with the sigh t of Maria and my baby brother. I wonder how long it's been since he got here.

I don't understand why I still have this feeling in my stomach that something isn't right. I look around the room and see nothing out of place or unusual. I feel like the more I stay in this room the more that feeling grows.

After holding him, and talking to Maria, we decided I leave. Alison, Ethan and I leave the hospital and go home. I guess since I don't have anything else to do, I guess I'll do my homework.

After finishing a ton of homework, I decide to check my phone for any messages. I see that I have 15 missed calls and 20 unread texts.

I scroll through them and see that all of them are from Zayn. As much as I don't want to read it but from strange reason I do.

I really hope that there is nothing creepy and weird in these messages. Knowing Zayn there probably will be. I decide to listen to the voice messages first, and I immediately regret it.

______________________________

A/N: I'm so sorry this is short. i could not figure out what to write.This has to be the worst chapter I have ever written. I understand if you think this is a completely crappy chapter. Trust me the next one will be better.