Chapter 9

Chapter 9

As he stood there I couldn't think. I just blurted out the first thug that came to mind.

"I love you and I always have."

"I love you and always have too." He said

He stood there. He grabbed my waist and pulled me in and we stood there kissing for what felt like 5 minutes. When we broke away he asked

"So is that a yes?"

"Of course it is a yes" I said as I started to kiss him again.

Have I ever mentioned that I loved kissing him. I've waited 9 years for this, and now that it was here I couldn't be happier. I really did love Jordan.

I really wanted to stand there kissing him all night, but we went back down stairs. I found Austin and Taylor making out in a corner. I haut had to laugh at that. Taylor and I have an inside joke saying I'm a prostitute. It's a long story. Except now look who is in the corner.

I was so happy for them, but I was even happier for me and Jordan. Except in the morning I knew we would have to go back to reality. We would have to deal with Jenna's death.

"Are you going to spend the night again tonight." I asked Jordan.

Jordan smiled and said "as long as I get to sleep in your room"

The party ended around 1am. Austin drove Taylor home because she had no other way to get home.

I decided to go up to my room and get changed. I grabbed my sweatpants and a field hockey shirt and went into the bathroom.

When I came out Jordan had fallen asleep in my bed. I put my dress back on the hanger. I decided I would sleep in the guest bedroom across the hall.

I went over and fell into a deep sleep. Knowing tomorrow would go back to dealing with Jenna's death.