Chapter 20

Chapter 20

Austin's POV

"Haley is insanely perfect." Barr said as we were talking while changing.

"Watch what you say about my sister. Anyway you know what she has been threw with Motter. You also know that she has a thing for the marine Brandon."

"Yeah I know, but she is just, so amazing. It's like she is oblivious to how pretty she is."

"Dude she is my sister. I know you're like my brother, but it's my sister. Like I'm dating Taylor. Haley doesn't want to know what goes on with her and me, but you can still come to me."

"Thanks. Ready for this?"

"Hell yeah!" I yelled

Haley's POV

After we finished decorating Taylor and I ran up to Sheetz to get food. When we got back the football team was at the field warming up. When they were done they came over to the fence.

Jordan looked at me, but went over to Jess. That's when I realized that she was wearing Jordan's jersey. I went crazy. Before I could do anything I noticed Barr and Justin pulled me away.

"I know you're pissed, but do it on your own time. I'm sure Zach will only throw to Austin. Just calm down." Justin said.

"Fine, but as soon as I can I'm deballing him like Kenney showed us in intro." I said

Barr and Justin could not stop laughing. I walked back over to Austin and Taylor. It was finally time to start lining up.

The triplets would be lined up with Alexis in front, Austin in the middle, and Zach at the end. My dad and a pregnant Heather lined up with Alexis. Jordan and I lined up with Austin. Last was Zach with my mom and Steve.

Jordan and I walked Austin out. After everyone had been walked out they were realized to get warmed up. Before they did thoughts my made me pull off Barr's jersey to get a nice picture of her children. She let Jess and Marie get into the photo.

My dad got one too except with Justin and Dustin. I slipped Barr's jersey back on. Taylor had me get a picture of her and Austin.

Taylor and I walked over to the band. We had one of the juniors take a picture of us. We walked around the whole time.

We won 28-8. Austin scored 3 our of 4 and another senior scored the others. After the game there was a celebration for all the varsity football players and cheerleaders. Practically anyone could come.

Steve and my mom were going away tonight. They were going to North Carolina for the weekend. Taylor and I waited for the boys to come out of the locker rooms.

"Why don't you go with Barr." Austin said

Your only saying that because you want to be alone with Taylor. Okay I will. Well have our own party." I said.

I got into Barr's truck. Barr wasn't his first name, but that's all I've ever called him. From the first day he came over after school when I was young.

"Nice jersey you're wearing tonight. It's my personal favorite." Barr said laughing

"Funny. Funny."

"All Austin could talk about today was what him and Taylor were going to do tonight. It made me want to barf. That's all he would talk about. Even in the middle of class."

"Lalalalala I can't hear you. I don't wan to know what my best friend, and brother are doing behind closed doors."

"Your brother said the same thing about you. Why don't you, and Zach talk?"

"Zach is a dick. That's the nicest way I can put it. He is a player, and that's all he'll ever be. Why don't you talk to Zach anymore?" I asked

"Like you said he's a dick. He literally would fight me over girls I wasn't interested in. How is everything been with Jordan latley?"

"He is acting like such a dick. You saw he gave Jess his jersey. I thought he really cared about me." I started to cry.

After he pulled into my drive way and parked he leaned over and gave me a hug.

"You know I'm here for you anytime you need to talk, or need someone to beat the shit out of."

"Thanks, but you are going to be gone. You already have recruiters from Alabama looking at you."

"I'll always be here for you. Don't worry about that. I promise you I will always be here no matter what."

"I'll be here for you too. Now let's go crash a party!"