Chapter 10

Chapter 10

When I woke up the next morning I went back into my room to find Jordan still asleep. I decided to go into my bathroom and curl my hair. I grabbed my curling wand and turned it on. While waiting for it to warm up I decided to get a few pictures of Jordan sleeping.

Ahh he was just so cute and I couldn't stop myself. He was definitely the better looking person. Some guys thought I was hot. Actually from what I've heard a lot of guys thought I was semi hot. I don't think so, but I'm not going to complain.

Once my curling wand was heated up I closed the door and started curling my hair. I just couldn't stop thinking about everything that had been going on. Life is sometimes so confusing.

It took me like 20 minutes to curl my hair. I have gotten pretty fast. When I was done I unplugged my curling wand and put it in the bath tub. When I walked out of the bathroom Jordan was still asleep. I looked at the time, and it was 10:34. I figured I would wake Jordan up.

I pulled all the covers off him. Stopping for a moment to glaze at his 6 pack. I guess I was childish but I just couldn't help looking. Then I crawled over him and laid down next to him. I laid my head on his shoulder, and put my arm around him.

After laying there for a couple of minutes I decided to wake him up. I whispered into his ear "why do you have to be so sexy?" At first I didn't think he had heard me, but he then turned his head and whispered in my ear "why do you have to be so perfect?"

That had me. I pulled him in closer and we kissed. I really did love when we kissed. When we broke away he got out of the bed. He just stood there looking at me. I saw a tear fall onto his face. I got our if the bed and pulled him into a hug.

"What's wrong, Jordan?"

"I don't want to go back home. I just want to stay here with you forever. I don't want to go to the hell hole with Greg."

"I know Jordan, but you know Steve doesn't like you over here."

"That's because he is the biggest ass in the world. What did I ever do to piss him off?"

"Jordan he hates a lot of people, and you know that. He is an ass. He even hates me, and I'm his step-daughter."

"You should move back in with your dad and Heather."

"You don't think I have tried. My mother won't let me because she says Heather is a stripper, and won't care about me. Yet I'm here, and my mom doesn't give a shit about me."

Heather was my step-mother. My mom swore that she stripped even thought she isn't.

Jordan was about to talk when my phone rang. I saw it was Steve calling. I really didn't want to answer the ass, but I figured I had to."

As usually all Steve said was the house better be cleaned up and free of any teenagers that didn't live there. I said okay and hung up.

I grabbed Jordan's hand, and led him down stairs. I noticed the house was trashed. Jess was asleep on some senior, and Marie was hung over the back of a chair. Zach was puking his guts out in a bin. I looked outside to see Austin's truck gone. He was probably over at Taylor's.

I looked at Jordan.

"Go get your truck warmed up. I'm going to get changed,and then I'll be out in a couple of minutes."

"Wear something sexy." He said as I started to go up to my room. I shot him a look, and he turned around to go out to his truck.