Ash's POV

All these years I have been looking up to my father, wanting to excel in battling like him and travel through regions, like what my mother told me. I have my group of Pokemon and they are my best friends and families. But why does my father has to be the leader of that mother f*cking team rocket. They took away others' Pokemon and exploit them and this is what I hate most. Even if he's my father I have no choice but to slice his throats with my bare hands. So he could repay the chaos and pain he has caused to people's and pokemon's lives.
Not long after I returned home, I was depressed.  First is that bastard Giovanni, second is my brother red who left saying that he would finish that bastard but he never returned.  Third is I found out that one of my childhood best friend left pallet town.  In fact, many of my friends has moved and there are a lot of new faces.  But then I could still clearly remember a girl and I just wanted to see her at that time.
Till now, my memory about her has become blurry but I always knew there's something in my life that is missing.  Maybe she is just a childhood crush that I should get over with...
Later, I had weird dreams and my mother, Delia sent me to the local Kanto guild. She said that will prepare me for a greater things.
And that's where I discovered my true potential. I became the strongest aura guardian in all time and at the same time a skilled martial artist and Pokemon battler. I have mastered the power of bond phenomenon but greninja and I thought there should be something even greater.
Finally, after I am blessed and become a fully realised guardian, I left the guild, to travel.
In the mean time, Arceus starts to pop into my head and tell me I am the chosen one to save the world.  Coincidentally, my mother is planning to move to kalos. And together with Gary, my old rival and best friend at the guild will come along so he can gain more experience to be a more powerful guardian. I know there is a mysterious kind of stone in kalos that can bring out a lot more power from some Pokemon. I can't wait to explore kalos and I am so excited about my journey in the new region!