Chapter 8a: fan girls

Serena's POV

When I peaked into the room, that Ash, he is still shocked, with his palm on the side I kissed him. Well, that's a cute one, wait what, serena, what are you thinking about.

I am afraid that he maybe bored so I went to the garden and bought pikachu to him.
Poor pikachu, it had been so sad and worried because of his trainers' critical condition.

Somehow all of ash's pokemon are too. Charla is trying to comfort him but the giant lizard can't really accept his partner was beaten up like that. I saw slyveon, panchem and braixen talking among themselves. So I just ask Pikachu if he wants to come with me. and he immediately jumped into my arms.

I held pikachu and walked upstairs

'Pikapika..chu' and he pointed to the calender...

September the first, and today is friday, oh no we have to go to school! It is nine o'clock

Grace: serena, why did you panicked?

Me: I forgot about school.

Grace: the explosion last night triggered a panic in the near by cities and for safety reason no school will start today.

Me: that's a relief

Grace: but why are you holding ash's pikachu.

Pikachu: pika?

Me: I am afraid ash will be lonely...so

Grace: serena....

Me: what? is there any problem to show some care to an injured person

Grace: I will be keeping an eye on you , serena...

she smiles mischievously

Me: what?

Grace: you better be careful coz you have some competitors...Make sure you make your move first!

Then she turned her head to smile at me while walking away, leaving me blushing. and confused...

Grace: ahhh...Oh I am sorry slyveon, guess I did not see you.

Slyveon: slyveon

Me: slyveon, aren't you with braixen and pancham?

Pikachu: pikapi?

And under her white fur, even in this rather dim lighted corridor, I am certain there is a red tint on her cheek.

and she ran away.

I thought she has already gotten over the 'meeting new people phobia'

Pikachu: pika?

Me: nevermind, pikachu, lets' head to ash

I stroke his ears and he likes it.

Then I saw a person in front of the half opened door, and that is Dawn, drooling.

Dawn: He is so hot

Me: what?

Me: hey Dawn!

ME: DAWN

then I asked pikachu to shock her

Dawn: what are you doing, serena, what is that for

Serena: you are drooling all over the place.

Dawn: oh no, serena, why didn't you stopped me...

Me: I called you two times.

Dawn: sorry, but he is so hot, look at that arm......