The new anime crap

Ok this is not an update... but I really can't hold this anymore and I need to talk about this:

The new anime is crapppppp
I am really disappointed about the current anime...
I have watched few episodes now.  All I could say is that the anime producers failed to recognise who their audience are.  Through all these years, Pokemon, unlike many other anime, has become an important memories in most people.  Yet after reaching the peak of its production, now the producers are trying to focus on some bunch of kids who have never properly seen the original series.  My first impression is that they just want to make the show more economically sustainable by making the anime more like some naive anime for kids!  So they get a bunch of young audience again!
(sorry for my clumsy English! hope u could understand XD I can't really describe that kind is sadness and anger)
The Pokemon should not be like that!
The producers have just ignored what most of the true audience want to see.
We want to see some thing like xy and xyz, instead of some stupid idiot jokes that are not funny at all!
The Pokemon anime has become a collective memory for many people, I guess.
Honestly, though many people would not admit, Pokemon has been an inspiration.  Talking about never giving up, determination, friends, ... Just think about it... every week you are waiting for a new episode as if your life depends on it. Or you can pick up an episode in a random series and still enjoyed it like you have been watching all along, and
There are much more things that how the anime producers failed their audience.
Bye bye : childhood memories😭😪
(But to be honest, I liked rowlet a lot, still, I want greninja back more)

But to be a bit fair, we can see the main problem is in the screen writers.

the original one is dead but he was a very good writer (attached his description from wiki XD)

Takeshi Shudo is best known as chief writer of the for the Kanto, Orange Islands, and Johto arcs. He also wrote the first three Pokémon films

He has been credited with creating the "unusual intelligence" 

in fact i did not really mind ash lost in the first few series, achieving dreams takes time and experience right?

then next we have one of the most hated people in the pokemon community.

ふじた しんぞう,  I can't find his english name.  But he happened to be the one who decided ash have to lose to alain.  He used three episode (XYZ 37,38,39) and turn the 2 year effort of the production team to a complete trash.  

However, at least he did not tried to change the style.

he died in August and there is a new screen writer.  I did not bother to search him coz I have already hated him!