Chapter 4: cool stuff

Delia: ash, you have school the day after tomorrow. It is almost midnight so head to bed fist and tomorrow we will unpack.

Ash: ok

So ash went to bed

Ash's POV
Well, good that I pack my training clothes in my back pack.  I can still go for my morning training before unpacking my luggages.  So in case you don't know.  I don't sleep much.  My trainer back in the guild said it is one of the common thing in guardians.  They sleep less so they have more time on patrol to help Pokemon a or people in danger.
Well. I jump out of the window and landed.  Beside me, greninja and lucario is already waiting for me.
For your information, I saved the two pal on a mission when they are being captured by Pokemon hunters.  They are my best friends and strong fighting partners.  When we are battling.  The two of them can take on new forms.  The guild master has told me before about greninja's bond phenomenon.  But it is still a question why lucario can change form during  battles.
My charizard is one also strong.  To be honest, though I have not tried before, I bet if he battle with lucario and greninja even after they transform, the battle will end up to be a tie.  But I would say they are equally powerful because every time the odds and the environment are different.

No on's POV
Ash: okay, let's get started.
From their aura bond and with ash's telepathy, they are almost like talking to each other in the minds. 
The trio ran into the Santalune forest
(I forgot to mention their house is in santalune city)
Jumping around trees, running in woods, throwing aura spheres and water shurikens...
The three spend their time and finally arrived at a lake.

Ash: this place is good for meditation!

Lucario: maybe next time we come straight here.  I am afraid people may pass around now, it is almost seven o'clock.

Greninja: well, you are right but we are deep in the forest.

Ash: there is some body, and it sounds familiar...

Ash point to a tent.

And a orange- haired girl ran out with a broom stick

(What the heck? Bring a broom stick to camping?)

Girl: why are you sneaking around my tent.  You must be perverts

But then ash and his pals ran away from the scene before she could clearly see his face.

Ash: Ian sure she is misty.  But she must not recognize me.  She must have remembered me as a kid.  I think I should surprise her later .  Wait! Maybe she is going to attend Pokemon high too. 

Ash feels happier he can meet his one of his old friends soon.

The trio was really tired after some more training and they dragged themselves home.

When he opened the doors, he saw a blue hair woman next to his mom, ready to head out.

Woman: ash! It is been a long time.

Ash: sure it is, Johanna.  But where are u going?

Delia: we are heading to the guild in lumiose city. 

Ash: wait what?!  Since when my mom become a guardian. 

Delia: you always fell asleep when I was trying to tell you my old story...