Chapter 3: a dream?

Ash's POV- dream

Huh, where am I

And the images seems like nostalgic

Then I saw a girl in a pink dress and wearing a straw hat.
She's weeping.  She looks at the surrounding occasionally and cries even louder.

She has honey blond hair... so familiar.   Wait... is she...

'Poliwag, where are you?'

Then I saw myself, much younger... is this the summer camp... and the girl must be serena...
Wow, this is some of those good old memories.  I remembered clearly now.  How she and I play together as best friend.
And also that's why Gary often try to trigger me after she left for kalos. 
Though it is just a dream... it is good to see her smile.

Then the images drift into darkness. 
And suddenly I entered a bright room.
'We meet again chosen one' a powerful voice said calmly.

Nobody's POV

'Hey Arceus, I thought you have been fed up with popping into my dreams.  Now you are here, what is the problem, this time?'

Arceus: in fact not a problem, just a reminder.  I just want to remind you to keep tour power to most people.  You can tell your friends about your guardian identity.  But don't show your power with your identity, because we don't want you to attract 'HIM'

He emphasised the ' him'

Ash: that bastard.  I have been looking up to him for my whole life.  He deserves dearth after everything he has done.

Arceus: calm down, you need your friends to help you.  All these years you have been focused on training and left them blank about where you have gone.

Ash: you mean, dawn, misty , iris , cilian, and may, max brock and...

Arceus: you get what I mean.  They will be important puzzles to your quest and cherish your friendship.

Ash: for the world and for my friends, I will.  But we are separated in many regions.

Arceus: you will know later. 

Arceus: one last thing.  Kalos is a somehow distant region and don't be afraid of people will recognise the ash Ketchum who travelled and played in leagues.  But that won't hurt people found out... don't teleport when you are not feeling well.  I don't want to send those malamar to erase those people's memory about seeing you pop out of nowhere and disappear again.  And no flying when you are not invisible

Ash: what about aura sphere, telekiness, telepathy, elemental control...

Arceus: just don't let people know you use aura...well it seems that we lost track of time.  You have arrived.  See ya later.

And I woke up and saw the trunk dove into a garage.  And next to it will be my new home.