+Seven+

"I'm sorry, I can't do this."

He can't do this to me. He's toying with my emotions; one minute he's a complete asshole and the next, he's kissing me. I hate this!

"Alie, we're here."

I looked up at Cameron and smiled. Jack got stupid drunk after the kiss we had and so I called Cam to come get me. 

"Sorry for asking you to take me. I din't think he would be in the hospital again."

He laughed and shook his head.

"It's okay, Alie. I actually have nothing else to do."

I smiled, getting out of the car and walking up to the doors of the hospital. 

Jack's POV

Another bottle - gone. Completely numb. But she's still not gone. 

"Jack, I think you should slow down. You've had too many drinks."

"She's not gone yet."

I can't seem to get her out of my head. She's fucking Cameron. Again. 

"Sam, get the car."

I looked up and saw Jack on the computer with Nate while Sam walked outside. 

"Nate, why isn't she going away?"

Nate looked at me and gave me a weak smile. 

"You can't get rid of someone you love."

Alie's POV

I'm such a whore. Sam, Jack, and now, Cameron. I feel like I should be guilty; but I'm not and I don't know why.

Nate's POV

They wouldn't let us see him. He's been in there for hours. It felt like hours, anyway. I tried calling Alie, but she didn't answer.

"Nate, did you call her?"

Sam, who has asked me to call her all 5 times, has done nothing. 

"Have you? You've done nothing but sit here. Maybe you should call her."

He sighed and picked up his phone.

"Hey, Alie, Jack is in the hospital. No, you don't have to come. Alie, please don't. No, he's going to start freaking out. He was drinking again; he kept saying you weren't gone yet. Alie, don't co-"

He pulled the phone away and laughed.

"She's so ignorant."

Alie's POV

"Cameron, um, can you go home and check on Jack? I would but with my dad and all, I don't want to leave."

"I don't think that's a really good idea. He basically told me he hates me."

"Cam, please, for me?

"I guess. I love you."

Did he seriously just tell me he loved me? What the - ugh! I'm going to regret this. 

"Uh, love you, too."

This is going to crush Jack. 

Jack's POV

Alie isn't answering my calls and it's fucking pissing me off. She thinks she can go off with Cameron and not fucking tell me? 

* RING RING *

I looked down at my phone. It was Alie.

"Hey."

"How's your dad?"

"He's coming along. How are you? Sam called me about everything."

"I'm doing better. I don't feel as bad as I did. Can you come see me?'

"I'll see you on Monday. I'm taking my dad home tonight and then I will be home Monday morning. I know I probably shouldn't say this, but I love you. I'll see you Monday."

"I love you too, Alie. Be safe and don't let him touch you; you know you're mine."

I laughed and repeated the words in my mind.

"Bye."

"Bye, babygirl."

I hung up and looked at my dad, who was looking at me, smirking.

"Was that Jack?"

I nodded and smiled.

"Go see him. He needs you more than I do."

"But I need to take you home and-."

"I can call your sister. I'll be fine, pumpkin. Get him back."

I smiled and kissed his cheek, running out of the hospital and to my car. Cameron drove me, but we still took my car. Jack will never know that the words 'I love you' actually mean something to me. 

Jack's POV

Sam walked in the room and set down an envelope on the counter.

"What is that?"

"Your mom dropped it off. She said it's from David."

"What the hell does he want? What's in the envelope?"

He handed it to me and I already knew what it was.

"Why the fuck does he want to give me money, Sam?"

"Ask him yourself."

Sam stood up and David walked in the room.

"What the fuck, Sam?! Why is he here?"

Sam sighed and walked out of the room. I sat up and crossed my arms over my chest. 

"Why are you here, Jack?"

"Why are you here, David?'

"Jack, don't talk to me like that! I'm your father!"

"You don't act like one! Where have you been?! I haven't seen you in six years!"

I looked down and barely saw the shimmer of a ring. He noticed me looking at it and covered it with his other hand.

"Jack, I-"

"You got re-married?!"

"Jack, I can explain. "

"Please do so! Why the hell did you get re-married?!"

"Your mom told me to get re-married after we divorced. Once we divorced, your mom didn't want to see me miserable for the rest of my life, so I got married again. I would've invited you to the wedding but I didn't want to interrupt your life."

I looked up at the door as it opened and Alie walked inside.

"Alie."

She smiled, walking over to me and giving me a hug.

"I thought you said you weren't coming until Monday?"

"My dad got released today so I thought I'd surprise you."

I nodded towards my dad and smiled, fakely. Alie smiled and nodded, leaning into kiss me. I pulled away a few seconds later and looked at David.

"You didn't tell me you had a girlfriend, Jack."

"I'm sorry, I just didn't want to interrupt your life."

And I brought Alie's sweet lips, back to mine.