-Twelve-

Jack's POV

(X 1 Week Later X)

"Jack, it's me, calm down."

"Alie?"

"It's me, Jack. I'm sorry."

"I love you, Alie."

"If only someone loved you."

She stood up and walked away, fading away the farther she walked.

I woke up, sweating. 

"That bitch!"

I grabbed the closest object to me (which happened to be my phone) and chucked it across the room, hearing it crack against the wall. 

"G?"

My bedroom door opened and Johnson looked at me, running his hand over his face.

"Sorry, Johnson."

"You okay?"

"I'm fine."

"No, your not."

I felt my bed dip down, implying Johnson sat down.

"No, I'm not."

"It's only been a week, G; you're obviously not going to be okay."

"Why am I so stupid? I let her go again. And now she hates me."

"She doesn't hate you."

"Yes she does. I broke her heart."

"Jack, she doesn't hate you. She's hurt."

"I did that to her. I'm the one who hurt her."

"You can fix this, G. Tell her how you feel."

"I've tried it, already and instead of trying to fix us, she made out with Nate right in front of me, saying she's moved on."

"Did you ever think she did -"

Johnson's phone started ringing, cutting him off. He looked down and smiled.

"It's Alie."

He picked the phone, putting it on speaker.

"Hey, Alie."

"Hey, J. Is Jack with you?"

"Yeah, why?"

"I want to pick up a couple things from the apartment and I honestly don't want him to be there when I go."

"Okay. Do you want to talk to him?"

"No! No, I don't. But I want you to tell him something. Tell him I'm sorry and that I overreacted about everything, but he hurt me and I think you understand why I have to leave."

He looked up at me and smiled. I could feel the tears forming in my eyes, but I held them back. 

"Okay."

"I'm going to go to the apartment now, so please keep him with you. I got to go, but thank you. I love you, J."

"Bye, Alie."

He hung up and looked at me.

"I have to see her."

"G, don't."

"Johnson, you don't understand. I love her. I know I fucked it up but I still love her and she knows that. All she thinks I am right now is someone who got some money to love her, but I actually do, J, I love her with everything in my body and she needs to know."