+Eight+

(X Two Weeks Later X)

Alie's POV

"Alie, can you give me a hand?"

Jack asked me to be his girlfriend after his dad left and me being the vulnerable person I am, said yes. We've been dating for two weeks on Saturday.

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing, I just want to see you."

I sat down on his lap and kissed him. He hummed in pleasure and smile, pulling away.

"I missed you today."

"I missed you too. How was your day? "

I stood up and walked to the kitchen, feeling Jack stare at me the whole time.

"Better now. Classes suck, but yeah pretty good."

"I really missed you today."

I smiled and sat down on him again.

"Tell me how much you missed me."

"I'd rather show you."

Jack and I have only had sex once since we got together. He said he didn't want to move to quickly until after we got engaged. I thought he was kidding but he wasn't. He told me he as serious about marrying me as I was on hating my mom.

"I would, but Nate and Sam are coming over and I need the couch."

"Okay, but blame Sam for the cockblock."

I stood but Jack pulled me back down by my waist.

"I will."

"Okay. I love you."

Jack looked into my eyes and smiled.

"Damn, I fucked it up, didn't I?"

"Alie, you just told me you loved me."

"I'm sorry."

He kissed me and gripped onto my waist, making me moan. He stood up and I wrapped my legs around him as he walked into his room. He layed me down on the bed and pulled away looking at me.

"You're gorgeous, Alie."

He leaned down again, but the front door opened and I heard Sam and Nate calling Jack.

"You should go get them. I'll stay here."

"Are you sure, princess?"

"Yeah, I'm pretty tired anyways. I'll just crash in here tonight."

He kissed me again and walked outside. Sam and Nate started talking and I slowly started falling asleep.

Jack's POV

Sam was in the kitchen getting a drink when Alie walked out of my room. In nothing but a t-shirt. My shirt to be exact. She looked at me and smiled, walking into her room and shutting the door. I looked up at Sam who had his jaw clenched and the cup he was holding was crushed in his hand.

"Hey Sam, you okay?"

Sam looked at me and ignored Nate's question, sitting down.

(X 20 Minutes Later X)

Alie walked out her room and looked at all four of the guys on the couch: Me, Sam, Nate and Johnson.

"I left something in class. I'll be back."

I smiled and nodded.

"Okay. I can pick you up after the guys leave."

"That's okay. I'll be back before they leave."