-Fourteen-

Jack's POV

I can't believe her. She cheated on me with my best friend? And then she accused me of cheating with her best friends? Well, I did, but that was when we first got together. That was before I ended up falling in love with her.

"G, let's go."

I stood up and grabbed my suitcase, wheeling it to the gates. Johnson and I are leaving to see some friends in California. I didn't tell Alie about any of it. Why? I have no fucking clue. 

"Jack!"

I turned around and saw Nate running through the crowd. He finally reached us and handed me an envelope.

"It's from Alie. She said -"

Nate sighed and stopped talking.

"Just read it."

I grabbed my suitcase and got on the plane, looking at Johnson.

"Are you going to open it?"

I sighed and nodded, opening the letter and reading it.

"What does it say?"

Nate told me you were going on a trip with Johnson. He said you miss me. I miss you too. The old you; the one that cared for me and wanted to be with me. The Jack I knew in high school. Yes, I know about that. You've changed. But, I can't be a part of something that doesn't want to be something. I just want to end the pain. Go back to the way it was. We were good. We were great. And if you love me like you say you do, you would fight for me.

"I - I have to get her back, J."

"What about the trip?"

"Fuck the trip. I need her back."

Alie's POV

"Has he read it yet?"

"I don't know, babe."

I looked up at Nate and smiled, as he wrapped his arms around me. Nat and I aren't dating, but we've become really close. He's my best friend. His phone buzzed and he looked down.

"It's Jack."

I sighed and stood up, looking down at his phone.

"Answer it. I'm getting pizza."

I walked into the kitchen and grabbed a slice of pizza, walking back to see Nate on the phone.

"Do you want to talk to her?"

He looked up at me and I shook my head.

"Nevermind. Did you read the letter yet?"

He looked up at me and nodded.I sat down next to him and anxiously waited for him to speak again.

"Yeah, okay, I will. Bye."

He set his phone down and I sat on his lap, straddling him.

"Well?"

"Well, he read it."

"And."

"He's coming back to see you."

"Really?"

"He's in a cab right now."

I tried to kiss him on the cheek, but he moved and I kissed him. On the lips. He pulled away and I looked down.

"Sorry."

"I didn't know you were going to do that."

"I shouldn't have kissed you in the first place."

"Alie, it's okay. I'm fine with it. You didn't mean to."

The front door opened and I got off Nate just as Jack turned the corner. He walked over to me and hugged me. I hugged him back and he kissed my forehead, looking at Nate. 

"Thank you, Nate."

Nate stood up, walking to the kitchen. 

"I love you, Ma- Alie."

I kissed him and he hugged me again, as we walked out of the house.

Nate's POV

She has no idea what he's doing to her. 

Johnson's POV

"He left. I told you that!"

"Can't he at least call me? I mean, I am his girlfriend."

"Yeah, I know. He just needed to talk to Molly."

"And he can't call me about it?! I swear he's cheating on me, Johnson."

"No, he's not cheating on you. He told me he had to talk to Molly."

"I have to go, J. Can you tell him I love him? Thanks."

She hung up and I sighed. Gilinsky walked in the house with Alie on his arm.

"Hey, J. What's up?"

"An old friend called. She said she misses y- us."

"Who called?"

Alie sat down on the couch and Gilinsky looked at me, waiting for an answer.

"Who called, J?"

"Madison."

A/N: So, this is my shortest chapter, but I need to make a new chapter and I thought this would be a good place to stop. I am going to start writing my new book tomorrow, so stay tuned!

 I am going to start writing my new book tomorrow, so stay tuned!