+Seventeen+

Jack grabbed my hand as he knocked on the doors of his parents' house.

"Look, their really emb-"

The door opened and I looked up to see a girl about my age, smiling.

"Your home! Mom has not stopped talking about it!"

"Happy to be home, Molly."

He forced a smile, gripping my hand tighter, as we walked in the house.

"Dad wants to ta- wait, who's this?"

She looked at me and gave Jack a confused look.

"This is my gir-"

He coughed and let go of my hand.

"This is Alie. My old roommate."

I looked at him and he gave me a sad look.

"Fuck you."

A tear landed in the hardwood floor and Molly looked at Jack, once again confused. I stormed out of the house, and started walking home, getting covered by rain. I actually fell for him again. One time having sex and I'm falling back in love. He's such an ass.

"Of course it would be raining."

I walked for what seemed like miles until I finally saw the red door, known as Johnson's.

"Jack!"

He walked downstairs and I hugged him.

"Hey, what up, Alie?"

"Can you call Nate for me?"

He pulled away and asked me what happened. I told him everything hung and he sat down on the stairs, covering his face with his hands.

"I'll call Nate. Go get cleaned up."

I ran upstairs and grabbed some of his old sweats and a baggy t-shirt, walking into the bathroom. I showered and got dressed, walking downstairs.

"I can't believe you, Jack. She loves you."

"I couldn't tell Molly."

"Well, that sucks. She hates you, G."

The stairs creaked and they both looked at me. Jack walked upstairs and cupped my cheek. I pulled my face away from his hands and dropped my towel.

"I'm sorry Alie."

"I'm done, Jack."

He gave me a confused look and I sighed.

"I'm done with you."

"Baby."

His voice cracked an eye looked like he was going to cry.

"You're just my roommate. Nothing more."

"But I love you."

"You love your roommate, the bet."

He sighed and looked down.

"Leave."

My voice cracked and I whispered the words, barely audible for him to hear. He looked up and gave me a hurt look.

"Goodbye, Jack. Hope you find another roommate."

Okay!  End of the story guys!  The whole book is over and now I have a book called Party Boy out! It's a Shawn Mendes Fanfic and its lit, so go check it out and comment!