O2 Deal With the Devil

It's not the people that don't know about my past that scare me

It's not the people that don't know about my past that scare me. It's the people that do know. Any moment now, my secret would be out and the blood and bruises would be exposed.

♥♥♥

I screamed. 

"Who in their right mind let you in!?" I shrieked, covering my half-naked body as Jack had just been sitting at the foot of my bed while watching me sleep and scared the crap out of me.

How does he even know where I li-Cassie.

"Your amazing redhead mother, Deborah. Whom just left by left by the way, seems like her and your dad were having a pretty deep conversation..." he trailed off before smiling, "she sends her love"

"I'm going to kill her" I mumbled not too quietly making sure he got that I wasn't very excited about this little....'situation' right here. I mean what mother lets some sex god into their home to see her daughter? She doesn't even live here! Of course, her and my father are always having 'tea' and discussing my 'life goals' even though they're both divorced and remarried.

I do wonder what they get to talking about sometimes. 

"Yeah well do that later. We're gonna have a blast today!" Jack squealed like a little kid and I couldn't help but chuckle. This was quite possibly the most surreal experience of my entire life, was he just doing this to embarrass me? Because it was honestly starting to work. 

"We have school first..." I eyed him carefully making sure he wasn't thinking what I thought he was thinking. "I've never missed a day in my life Jack Winters. Don't."

I would barely call myself a goody two shoes, however was it so terrible to care about my future? 

I also happened to have a student council meeting which was what I was more concerned with. Of course, conveniently  Harvey was goin g to be there, he always flashes me the brightest smile when I walk in and sit next to him which leaves me practically melted on the floor like a creamsicle on a summer day. Too graphic? 

He smirked "You have one day with the hottest guy at school, why waste it?" talk about goddamn ego. I can't say I wasn't curious and intrigued, I mean he really wouldn't talk to me ever again after this so I suppose I could seize the opportunity. 

I have no self dignity. 

I changed into a floral blouse and some skinny jeans adding my usual white converse, mostly intending to make him drive us to school. DRIVE! Shoot, I completely forgot he had a motorcycle. I ran to my window and to my relief I saw the car he ever so rarely brought to school and instead came on that shrieking Harley-Davidson thing

Walking downstairs I saw Jack a bit clearer than this morning when he disturbed my dreams about Harry Styles. He looked like a bit of Harry himself when I really studied him.