40: you may now kiss the-

*INTENSE SCREECHING*

♥♥♥

It had been four months since Jack had remained alive and healthy, quitting smoking.

And now today was the day we were finally getting married.

Deep down I still couldn't wrap my head around the fact that my life had changed so drastically or that my father had somehow agreed to this. Jack grew on him, although he'd never admit it.

"Ahhh! This is the best day of my life!" Harley shrieked even though she wasn't one getting married " I won't ever be able to thank you enough for making me your maid of honor Maddie! Thank you, thank you, th-"

"Harley you are making me really nervous. Stop" I laughed and looked around as everyone bustled around, of course, the Winters made sure everything was perfect and split the cost with my dad. Harley was surprised that I asked her, but it was a good choice, she did save my life after all.

Amelia laughed and kissed Callum goodbye as he headed to Jack's room with all his guys in them.

"What if I fall? I'll bust my head open right on the church floor, Oh my god! What I-" I felt Harley's hand being put over my mouth and licked it.

"Maddie! Did you just lick my hand?!" She pulled away in disgust and I laughed hearing that for the second time.

"I get that a lot"

"It's time!" My cousin, Chelsea announced and everyone squealed in delight. I let out a shaky breath and followed them to the limo.

♥♥♥

I caught a glimpse of Jack from where I was standing and nearly fainted as Jane and May both walked across the aisle smoothly throwing pink petals throughout it.

Once she was done, music started playing and I found myself walking down the aisle with my dad's arm chained with mine as I let out a strained laugh.

We reached the designated area and my dad looked at me and smiled. I pretended not to be shocked as he pecked my forehead and whispered an 'i love you Maddie' before letting me go.

I walked up to the Priest that was meant to recite our vows and Jack beamed at me. His best man, Declan also smiling with Cole by his side just a few stairs below is.

The Priest spoke for a short amount of time before he asked us to repeat what he was saying which we both obeyed.

"I, Maddison Grace Linden , take thee, Jack Samuel Winters, to be my wedded husband, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, till death do us part, according to God's holy ordinance; and thereto I pledge myself to you."

Then Jack went,

"I, Jack Samuel Winters , take thee, Maddison Grace Linden , to be my wedded wife, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, till death do us part, according to God's holy ordinance; and thereto I pledge myself to you."

"Maddison Grace Linden do you promise to hold and cherish, Jack Samuel Winters through better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health?" The priest recited.

I swallowed a lump in my throat that I didn't know had appeared and smiled "I do"

"Now do you Jack Winters promise to hold and cherish, Maddison Grace Linden through better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health?" He spoke once again.

He quickly spoke, "I do!"

"Bear the rings!" Asher rolled his eyes as the Priest yelled even though he was standing right in front of us already and held out the pillow without rings on it.

Jack slid the ring onto my finger and I nevertheless slid his onto his own.

"You may now kiss the-" Jack didn't waste a moment before his lips crashed into mine and the audience was filled with gasps, squeals, and laughter.

Butterflies rammed at my stomach as I felt him smile against my lips and placed his hands gently on my back.

For once I felt complete as we pulled away and ran to our limousine as I heard Cole yell out "I'm too thick for these pants, wait up!"

                                                                                            ❤❤❤

"This shit is delicious" Declan moaned, biting into his second piece of cake.

"Dude, you need to calm down." Jack laughed, shoving Declan a little.

"If you would've chosen me to be your best man, the cake would not be being eaten by this giant fucking tree" Cole make sure to dance a little when he said the word me.

Jack rolled his eyes, " it was a fair game of rock-paper-scissors!"

"Yeah, don't be salty that you don't have my skill set" Declan wrapped his arm around Cole's figure and pulled him in.

Only I noticed it, everyone else kept eating and congratulating us.

♥♥♥

Possible double update..... Cause this was short.