30: your fake boobs would deflate and that would be a travesty for your corpse

ahhh thirty chapters of pure istbbs!

♥♥♥

Somehow everyone had found out about or new little relationship, my best bet being Cole but I didn't really mind until people started warning me about him. You didn't care before....Why now?

I walked into the bathroom stalls and found a clean one, putting down all my belongings and just sitting on the stall floor.

I heard the door swing open as the hinges moaned in agony.

"Can you fucking believe he chose someone like her" Jocelyn's familiar voice screeched as she slammed what I believe was he makeup bag on the sink.

"Whatever, he'll leave her soon enough" Her best friend Rolanda spoke in her high- pitched voice. I can't believe I thought Jocelyn was J; she's not smart enough for that.

"Ha, then she'll have no one! I'm glad her best friend got shot in the damn head" Anger boiled inside me; ready to burst like a damn bubble.

I opened my stall "for your information Jocelyn she got shot in her chest, how shallow can you be?! Just over Jack, whoops I'm sorry he likes someone a little less fake"

"Oh darling, you really think he'd fall for someone like you? That's cute." Jocelyn snarled.

"And your any better? If you got shot in the chest not only would you die but your fake boobs would deflate, and that would be a travesty for your corpse" I smirked and walked out of the bathroom as if someone were hot on my heels.

♥♥♥

I

couldn't help but notice Jack's been smoking more than usual, Declan's been absent more than usual, and Cole hasn't cracked many jokes in a large period of time.

Cassie everything is dysfunctional without you.

"Jack" I spoke nervously entering the circle of three.

Declan had finally decided to attend school again.

"Hey there angel face" he smiled, I awkwardly shifted my feet before turning to Declan.

"Declan, can we talk?" I asked biting my lip nervously.

"Sure..." He trailed off and followed me to behind a few trees.

"What's been going on with you?" I asked as he gave me a 'are you fucking dumb' look.

"I mean my girlfriend's dead, now i know how Jack felt" Declan said massaging his temple with his pointer finger.

"I know Dec-"

"Maddison! I'm not sure if Cassie told you this but the last she saw of me, was when I was high! She was probably so disappointed or hurt that I didn't tell her and then she died!" I closed my eyes "I only visited her once; I didn't think she would die Maddie."

I hugged Declan unexpectedly and awkwardly patted him on the back since our height difference was very...Well different.

"It's all gonna be okay"

♥♥♥

"They want to meet you..." I bit my lip trying not to laugh.

"Sounds great" I raised my eyebrows;surprised. I would've been a nervous wreck.

"What's the catch?" I groaned as he pulled me onto the couch with him.

"Family dinner." He just said picking up the remote control.

"Huh?" I asked.

"Aww cupcake your so cute." He chuckled pinching my cheeks with his free hand "my family, your family, we all have dinner. We can kill two birds with one stone"

"Ohhh" was the only sound I made before he hushed me and we watched 'Grey's Anatomy'.

♥♥♥

poor Declan:(