E N D

listen to the song, it really helps visualize jaddison and their 'adventure' in my point of view. without further Ado, please enjoy the end of istbbs.:'(

♥♥♥

1 year later

I laughed as Cole continues to jump on our new IKEA purchased bed.

Jack kept complaining on how our other bed was too big and that he couldn't cuddle without feeling like Cole would take his 'butthole virginity' in the night even though Cole and Declan lived next door and couldn't get in without a key, but Jack insisted they had their ways.

"Declan! Come try this thing out!" Cole shrieked and I couldn't help but ship them as Declan was a giant and Cole was a teeny elf.

"No Cole, get down" did I mention how much of a mom Declan is to Cole as well?

"Declan get your ass up here" Cole shouted and Declan sighed in defeat as he began to jump with him.

"What's going on in h- MADDIE! YOU LET THESE PEASENTS IN OUR HOUSE WHILE I WAS GONE" Jack yelled and I burst out in laughter.

Harley walked in with Matilda by her side, I don't like Matilda.

"Oh...Hi ma-" I spoke quietly before Cole spoke up.

"Ew it's the whore"

"Cole!" Declan smacked Cole upside his head and laughed "don't call women whores."

"She's nothing close to a women, she's an animal" cole snorted which made Declan hit him again.

"Dude, if you don't stop disrespecting people we aren't close with, I might have to suck your weenis" Declan said joking around.

"I would have gladly let you if you didn't call my dick a weenis." Cole said seriously and Declan turned beet red.

"Shut up. You know weenis does nor mean dick. " he said before getting off the bed and walking into the kitchen with a laughing Cole following.

"So what's up?" I asked as Jack too, went to the kitchen to put his groceries away.

"Nothing, except Matilda is pregnant!" Harley squealed and Matilda laughed weakly.

"What? So you fucked a random guy again and finally the condom broke?" Jack asked, walking back into the room, this time eating a banana.

"Actually..." She showed us her left hand which had a beautiful engagement ring sitting on her finger.

"Congratulations!" I laughed and Jack possessively hugged me from my side.

"We're leaving!" Cole announced and galloped out of the house with Declan.

"Maddie, aside from that. When are you guys going to college?" Harley asked which kind of threw me off guard.

"Um.. I'm taking a course online at the moment but we're planning on going to U.M.H next year." I smiled and she nodded carefully.

"What if you...um... Join our gang?" Harley bit her lip curiously as her eyes traveled from me to Jack, to me, to Jack.

"No." Jack said firmly making his point.