37: cuts and disgust

aww can we just have a tvd moment rn?

this book is literally becoming too much for me!" I growled as Rylie chuckled at Jack and I; vunerable chained to the bed.

[Lalala totally not breaking the fourth wall lalala]

"Look Ry, I always knew you were kinky but your own brother?" Jack questioned even a hint of amusement lacing his voice.

"The bed was my last resort dumbass" Rylie said seemingly getting frustrated with Jack's comments.

"Just please don't ruin my butthole virginity. I was saving that for Maddie" My eyes widened and I felt a blush creep up my cheeks.

"Your disgusting" I commented and turned away from Jack's chuckling which surprisingly Rylie joined in with.

"Only for you cupcake" Jack acted as if we were just having a normal conversation which confused me but I stayed quiet as him and Rylie began talking nonsense.

After our cheery little conversation, I looked over at Jack who's shoulder was wrapped in a white gauze. He didn't look back which part of me wanted but I looked away again and kept my mouth shut.

"You know, she's a pretty little thing Jackers" Rylie chuckled; a knife in his hand as he walked over to me "would be tragic if she gained some scars"

He pulled up my shirt exposing my stomach and cut through it as I shrieked.

"Stop!" Jack yelled, finally becoming serious again as he struggled to leave the chains.

"Ah, you two are both screamers. Let's fix that" Someone else said and we turned to see a man with a impressive mustache.

I felt a cloth being wedged between my mouth and tied behind my head.

I closed my eyes, severe flashbacks of Ryder flooding my imagination and tears spilled out of my eyes. The way he almost professionally cut through my skin and poured rubbing alcohol on top of the open wounds, letting them burn.

Jack was able to grab my hand as we both began to be tortured before gunshots filled the room and the torturing stopped.

Three girls and a boy, wearing masks had shot the moustache man and managed to tie up Rylie. They untied us and removed our mouth restrains.

The boy picked me up and they girls helped Jack walk until we were outside.

"Wow your hot" I saw one of the girls touch Jack and the other two just rolled their eyes.

I heard Jack reply something like "and taken" before he limped over to me.

"I just saved your damn life, show some respect!" The girl yelled and I finally realized who these people were.

"Hey! Just because he's taken doesn't mean you have to be a bitch." Who I believe was Harley yelled.

"Harley?" I asked as Calum...I think. Threw Riley into there helicopter.

"Gotta blast!" She jumped into another chopper and the other two girls followed.

"Need a ride?" Calum asked helping Jack inside already.

"Calum?" I asked as he turned around to me swiftly before replying with a "At your service M'lady" and helped me into the place which now held a growling Jack.

"Where to?" Calum asked, starting the machine.

"M-" Jack started but I placed my finger on top of his mouth.

"Home." I said softly as Jack nodded in understanding and Calum began to steer the helicopter back to the place I really needed to be.

♥♥♥