21: exclusive Chapter: the CEO loves me?!

Mari's POV

I hate this goddamn job; I stared into a cup of coffee I had just brewed as if it were a delicious peice of man.

Speaking of delicious peice of man; the bell over our entrance door rang as a man in a business suit came in.

He took his steps slowly knowing he was the most attractive thing in this entire Cafe.

Being the woman I am my eyes automatically went to his left hand, which sadly for me had a ring on his ring finger. Of course a man as scrumptious as him would have a wife, most likely ten times more beautiful than someone like me. A middle aged Latina women just trying to scrap by with what I have.

He stops his steps right in front of me "Can I have a table for four?"

I look around trying to spot his friends or family but see no one.

"They're almost here" I nod at his oddly comforting words and lead him to a table. Just as I was about to get another person's order; a highly attractive women walks in. Similar to the man before she leads her children through the cafe with confidence.

Her blonde hair was past her butt, even i a completely straight women would quickly turn my sexuality around for her.

She stops at the table with the attractive man as she sits down her attractive kids. I sigh still staring at all of them, such a pretty family, a happy beautiful wife, a gorgeous adorable daughter, and a handsome son. This man has the life.

I quickly take our usual customers order and take it to the kitchen for the chef's.

As fast as I can, I run to the family's table.

"Hello! I'm Mari and I'll be taking your order today, are you guys ready?" I said in my thick Latin accent

"Hi Mari, I'm Maddison! And this is Ryder, and this is daddy, and this is Mommy!" She introduced her entire family quite adorably

"Hi this is Deborah and I'm Bruce; CEO of Linden Business Cooperation." He said his voice making my legs wobble a bit.

"Darling, must you always introduce your job as well?" Deborah smiles jokingly at him which he takes the opportunity to peck her on the cheek.

"Yes" He laughed
🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

I arrived home from my day at work, still thinking about the family that was in the cafe today.

Club?- Lil

My best friend Lilliania was also of a Mexican heritage, but she enjoyed parties far more than me.

Sure- Mari

I needed to get this picture perfect family out of my brain before my expectations that my life was magically going to turn around went higher.

I was dressed in a blue short dress and Lil was dressed in a long-ish pink dress.

We arrive a little later than anticipated due to a very 'persistent' taxi chaffer.

Club 21 was larger than Lil expected so she promised to stay by my side, as soon as we walked in. For a few moments she stuck to me like glue but after a while; I look around and she had disappeared.

I see a familiar face in the distance, hoping it's one of my friends I walk over to the man. I stop in my tracks when I realize it's definitely not one of my friends. It's the man from this morning, Bruce.

He slowly turns around and just as I'm about to hide, he spots me.

"Mari;Is it? He smiles which I happily return

I look down at his left hand once again and realize his ring is gone.

"Aren't you married?" I ask him raising my eyebrow

"Not happily...... I mostly stay in it for the kids" He says cautiously rubbing the back of his neck.

"Let's have a drink." I smile as I sit down at the bar which he follows

"Sex on the beach for me please" I smile ordering my drink. The bartender nods to Bruce indicating for him to order his drink.

"Just a beer. Thanks" Obviously he didn't want to go home drunk to him wife and kids. Probably just wanted a fuck in the club bathroom.

"You should do what makes you happy" I said as the bartender handed us our drinks

"Our family, it's just too perfect. I want someone who can give me a good time. Not someone who'll just make me look like I'm having a good time." I nod listening carefully to every word.

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

If you guys are confused Mari is Maddison's stepmom and Bruce is her dad. This is their story on how they met. I may make one for Deborah or Harold( her new husband) but for now this is the only exclusive chapter for a while.