12.

A/N: Amaru is Jordyn Woods. Sonnie is Quavo lmao. And this is unedited.

Athena Kelly

"Gimme that shit" Cato snatched the fork I had out of my hands. I had had helped him finish an assignment earlier after school and he begged for me to come out to eat with him. We were at a restaurant that I had never been to.

"Why can't I use my fork?" I frowned.

"Cause its chicken. Fuck wrong witchu?" he laughed.

"I like to use the fork to help me get the skin off."

His eyes got wide. "You'on eat the skin? The skin on fried chicken the best fuckin' part."

"No. I dont like it" I shrugged and pulled it off with my fingers since he wouldnt let me use the fork. "I'll need the fork anyway for the mac and cheese."

He slid the fork back over to me. I picked it up and kept eating. There was something on my mind that I wanted to bring up and I figured now was the time. "Question..." I trailed off.

He gave me his attention. "Yeah?"

"My sister....she's dating this guy, and she just so happened to let it spill that you know him."

"Whats the nigga name?"

"Sonnie" I told him. He stopped eating and started laughing.

"Hol' the fuck up, ain't yo sister like fifteen?"

I nodded. "She's sixteen, almost seventeen but thats not the point." The point was that she was being too grown for her age.

He calmed down from his laughing. "Yeah I know that nigga. I aint know he was fuckin' witcho sister though so if you finna ask me 'bout it, you can stop."

"How do you know him?" I asked. I wanted to know if what Amaru had told me was true or if she was just letting anything roll of her tongue.

He smiled weirdly. "I work for him."

"Doing what?" I raised a brow and waited for his answer. So she was telling the truth.

"You saw it. You know" he shrugged nonchalantly. I rubbed my forehead in aggrivation. This negro killed people for a living.

"You do that for him?"