16.

A/N: very unedited. sorry. ill fix it later.

Athena Kelly

"I really hate this. All sciences are my worst subjects" I said to Cato.

"You not even much doin' shit" he chuckled.

"I'm in the middle of it."

"Thats true" he mumbled while typing something on his phone. The doorbell rang and he sucked his teeth but stayed seated.

I looked over at him. "Uhh, you gonna get that?"

He sighed and made his way to the door. I continued writing out what he had typed up so far. I heard a female voice and my heart dropped. His girlfriend was here. I had never met her and I honestly never wanted to but it seemed like that was dead now.

They sounded like they were arguing so I tuned them out and kept working. My phone chimed so I looked to see what it was. Boyd had texted me.

Boyd: ima come get you at like 2 on saturday

I texted him back letting him know it was fine. When I started writing again, I heard footsteps coming into the room. 

"Oh hell fucking no. Not this bitch" I heard a voice and before looking up, I already knew exactly who it was.

Jamina. She was his girlfriend? He obviously had no standards whatsoever.

I looked up at Cato. "Watch yo mouth" he said to her. She rolled her eyes before looking over at me and squinting.

"Nah cause she prolly only here cause she mad as fuck and jealous and trynna take you but what she dont know is that aint about to happen" she said before giving a fake smile.

"I have no interest in taking your boyfriend. Try again" I mumbled and went back to writing.

"You must want yo ass beat again?" Jamina said to me.

"You cant fight solo so I doubt that will happen" I chuckled. It was true. Jamina had only fought me once and after she took that L she never fought me alone again.

"Shutcho ass up and get out my man house hoe" she tried to come get in my face but Cato stopped her.

"Bruh go in the room. G shit" he said to her. She flared her nostrils and sucked her teeth before doing as he said.