18.

A/N: super unedited. Filler chapter. Sorry i took so long to get this out :(

Athena Kelly

"Ugh!" I groaned in frustration as my phone buzzed for the millionth time under my pillow. I finally pulled it out and answered. "Hello?"

"Come outside" I heard Cato's voice. I squinted and looked at the screen. It was literally 7am, on a saturday if I may add.

"What the heck? Why are you outside?" I frowned.

"Come outside" he repeated.

"No. Go home" I said and hung up. A few moments passed before he was calling again. "What do you want?!" I whisper yelled.

"I told you already. Put some clothes on and come on" he said as if he werre irritated.

"I cant just leave."

"Get'cho ass up and come outside or i'ma come drag you out'cho house myself" he said. I went to speak but realized he had hung up on me. Who did he think he was? I sighed in annoyance and unwrapped my hair before throwing on some tights, a shirt, and a pair of flip flips. I quietly grabbed my keys and started out the door.

"Where you headed?" I heard my mom's voice and jumped. She scared the heck out of me. I turned around to see her leaving the direction of her room.

"I'm uhhh..." I couldnt think of anything.

"You heading off with that boy aint you?" she raised her eyebrow. I gave an awkward smile. She chuckled and smirked before heading towards the kitchen. "You're eighteen and I trust you. Just be careful" she mumbled and waved bye to me. I let out a sigh of relief and headed out the door. I dont know how my mom seemed to always know everything.

When I got down to the parking lot, Cato was leaned against his car on his phone. When he saw me, he smiled at me and reached out for a hug. I maneuvered around his outstretched arms and walked to the passenger side of the car.

He unlocked the doors and we got in. I stayed quiet as he stared over at me. "Why are you staring at me?" I asked him. It was getting annoying.

"Why you mad at me boo?" he smirked.

I raised an eyebrow. "I'm not your boo and please explain why you made me come out here at seven in the morning."

"We got something to do" he licked his lips and started the car. My head fell back and I sighed. What could he possibly have to do that involved me?