22.

Athena Kelly

"This song actually really sucks" I said to Boyd as he paid attention to the road while driving me home. He was blasting Ritz Carlton by Plies.

"Ion take music advice from people that think Young Thug is the GOAT."

"I never said he's the GOAT. I just said he's lit. You have to have a certain level of intellegence to listen to Young Thug" I joked.

Boyd eyed me and started laughing. I just watched him drive and snapchat whenever we got to red lights. "You gotta get on the snap."

"I dont want a snapchat. Why would I document my crappy life? No thanks. Twitter and Instagram is enough" I chuckled.

"I wanna see you on snap though. So I can admire yo fine ass."

I blushed, "Shut up."

"I'm serious."

"You can do that in person" I said to him as he pulled into my apartment complex.

He raised his eyebrows. "Is that so?"

I laughed. "It is very much so."

"I would walk you to the door and shit but i'm 'bout late as fuck for work so I cant. Just text me when you inside" he leaned over and pecked my lips.

"Will do" I got out and he drove off. I made my way upstairs and inside. My dad was napping on the couch.

I walked past him over to Amaru's room to see if she was finally home. She wasnt. Her bed was still the way it was since yesterday. Her tv was off. Nothing seemed to have been touched.

I sighed and made my way into my room. I closed the door and went to sat on my bed but before I could make it, my phone started to vibrate in my pocket. I pulled it out and answered, "Hello?"

"You forgot 'bout me huh?"  Cato's voice came through.

I thought about it for a second before slapping my forehead. I was supposed to help him with his class today. "I'm so sorry. My mind is all over the place. Can you pick me up from my house?"

"I'm outside already" he said and hung up. We needed to have a talk about him hanging up in my face. It wasnt going to work.

I got up, grabbed my phone and keys, and I was out. I got to the car and went to open the car door but before I could, it flew open nearly hitting me in the process. To my surprise, TJ was sitting in the passenger seat. He and Cato were arguing.