20. Part Two

A/N: um, hey so this is unedited.

Cato Willis

I cant ever get no damn rest.

I aint even open my eyes this mornin' before my phone was blowin' up. Sonnell was hittin' me up talkin' about how he needed me for some shit. My grandma was on my shit about pickin' Chase up from school later. TJ was hittin' my line with bullshit. Jamina was hittin' my line with the most bullshit.

Crazy hoes never gave up.

"What bruh?" I said into my phone. I was in my car leavin' from droppin' Chase and Lily off at my grandma house.

"Thats how you talk to me nigga?" Jeron said. Jeron was Sonnell and Jamina's dad and the nigga that basically took me in when my grandma kicked me out the house.

"Bruh i'm on my way there already. Sonnell told me to come" I let him know. I knew he was callin' to rush me. I wasnt on that shit today.

"Talk to me like you got some fuckin' sense nigga. It ain't nothin' to fuck yo ass up" he chuckled. The only reason I aint pop off at the mouth at this nigga was cause he had dirt on me for days, he could have me offed with no problems, and I looked up to him. A kingpin should prolly be the last person I idolized but a nigga aint grow up with a father so that he was all I knew as far as a male role model went.

I sucked my teeth. "Whatever man. I'm pullin' up right now" I said as I pulled up to his house. He hung up on me so I just locked my phone and put it in my pocket.

When I got to the door, it was opened before I could even ring the door bell. Jeron sized me and chuckled. "Thats a ugly ass pair of shoes boy" he said and turned around, walkin' away. I rolled my eyes and followed behind him makin' sure to close the door behind me. I followed him all the way to the livin' room where Sonnell was sittin' on the couch. I heard Jamina talkin' on the phone so I knew she was prolly in the kitchen or somethin'.

I took a seat next to Sonnell and dapped him up. Jeron sat on the couch across from us and clapped his hands together.

"Aight, so Cato, i'ma assume you took care of Turk?" Jeron said to me. I nodded. Sonnell had me knock him off the other day. He apparently was some nigga that was on the come up and trynna take business from Jeron.

"Since thats handled, I got jobs for both of yall. Sonnie, I need you to handle deals, meetings, and shit for me. Cato, I need you to watch over and handle a few drops 'til I get back. Shit gettin' a lil' hot and I need to lay low for a minute. Yall the only two I trust to take care of this" he looked over at me.

I shook my head no. "You know ion fuck with that shit." Since my mom got hooked on drugs, I promised myself I'd never get involved with the shit.