Chapter 5: What Did You Do

Hello! Pinetree here just to say HA! I left you off with a cliffhanger, I hope it was good! Anyway, this chapter is all of what happened. Enjoy!

Bailey's POV

I looked around the park and saw Shooting Star pined up agents a tree and being punched in the gut by Gideon. I then looked over at Llama and saw her being kicked in the stomach by Patrick and held back by Nate. Once I looked over at Ice, seeing him try to get up, fail, and start to groan.

"Ahem!" I called. Everyone looked at me, the look of relief fell on my friend's faces and horrified looks on the 3 enemies.

"Well, well, well! Finally decided to show up, Dixey? About time," remarked Gideon. A smile covered his face, and his 2 friends laughed and high fived. Once they finished, Gideon started again, "I thought you were suspended for life."

"My punishment is only for one week, pipsqueak," I stated. Ice, Llama, and Shooting Star chuckled a bit. "Anyways, let them go," I replied flatly.

"No, I don't think so. Besides, you're here now, so this is going to be even more fun," Gideon said. He had Shooting Star by the throat now, she was gasping for breath.

"Let... them... go... NOW!" he was pissing me off now.

Gideon let go of her throat, took off his belt, and tied her to the tree. All the while, she was gasping in breaths.

Nate grabbed Llama a little more as Patrick walked away to help Gideon. Once that was done, Gideon snapped his fingers and Patrick started to walk towards me. Gideon followed.

"I said, LET THEM GO!" I screamed.

What's going on!?!?!

Nothing, go back to sleep.

Are you kidding me?! I was sleeping for less than an hour, and you're already in a fight.

This wasn't my fault! Our friends wanted help doing something illegal. They wanted your help, but I knew you were already stressed enough, so I told them I would do it. Don't ask me what it was, they didn't tell me.

What's going on, Bailey?

I came to meet our friends at the park and saw the 3 morons here. Shooting Star was being punched by Gideon, Llama was being kicked in the stomach by Patrick and was held back by Nate, and Ice was laying on the ground moaning, so who knows what they did to him.

Scare them away, but don't hurt them. Leave only a few bruises.

Will do!

When I came back to reality, Patrick had me by my arms and Gideon was just about to punch me. Just before his fist made contact with my face, I kicked him in the shin, making him screamed in agony. I then gave Patrick a good headbutt and he let go of me.

I went into a defensive position, but before I could take a swing at either one of them, Gideon tackled me. He sat on top of me, and Patrick grabbed my arms and put them to my sides. Gideon then punched me over and over again in the face.

Bailey!

Sorry Dixey, but this is self-defense!

I reached down into my pocket and grabbed my knife. I stabbed Gideon in the thigh, and he screamed again. Patrick was so shocked, he jumped up, letting go of me. I stood up now, my knife was only bloody at the tip of it. Gideon stood now, holding his bleeding leg. The look of shock was on his face, and Nate let go of Llama and ran to Gideon's side.