Chapter 8: Fiona

Bailey's POV

"Why are YOU back?" asked Llama.

"I'm the one that taught Dixey everything she knows about breaking and entering. She wants me to help you so we could have, what you would call, bonding time," I told them.

"But Dixey's been distant lately. Can't we spend time with her?" Shooting Star wined.

"As much as I want to, she won't," I said, "She said that she wants you to learn from the best." I pointed at myself with pride and gave a smile.

No, I didn't.

They don't need to know that.

"Can we talk through this with Dixey?" asked Ice.

"Sorry, but no. She's going through some stuff right now that she needs to get done," I replied.

"Fine," they all say.

"Ok, so which one of you is good at picking locks?" I asked.

"I have picked a few in my life," said Ice.

"Great, that's your job. Who here knows how to break security cameras?"

"Got it!" shouted Shooting Star.

"Perfect. Now, who can set us up with black outfits, cameras, swabs, anything we will need for this," I then ask.

"Me, me, me! I've been meaning to try out my new camera," said Llama.

"Spectacular!" I yelled.

"What's your job?" Shooting Star looked me up and down.

"To make sure that you guys don't leave anything behind so we get caught," I said smartly.

We all went our separate ways to get all the stuff we needed. Llama went to get the outfits for Shooting Star and Ice, along with a camera and bags. The bags were for keeping anything important that won't be missed from the crimes.

Ice went to his house and grabbed his kit. It was filled with pins, toothpicks, needles, anything that you think would be needed for picking locks, he sure has it. 

Shooting Star went to her house and studied a bit more from her books. Everything needed to be perfect for all of this to work. We all meet up back at the park an hour later, and I showed up with my journal.

"What's that for?" asked Ice.

"Plans," he looked at me confused, and so did the girls. I gave a sigh and opened the journal up, "In this journal, I've been keeping track of every murder, every detail of the building. So this thing is going to help us out a lot."

"Why were you doing that?" Shooting Star questioned.

"Just a little hobby."

"Fiona Clod," Llama read over my shoulder to read the page I opened up to.

"Let's check her out first. Her newspaper article said the most, so we should start easy," stated Shooting Star.

"Sure, let's do it," answered Ice.

"Very well, Fiona is the girl we're visiting first. Off to, let's see here," I started, "her house."

"How did you know it was her house?" Asked Ice.

"Said so in the paper, just had to read in between the lines."

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~Time skip~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~