Chapter 7: Cause And Effect

Dixey's POV

I was watching the tape with the officers. They had just rewound the tape and paused it. I looked at my eyes and smiled. They were red like they usually were when Bailey has control. I then relaxed my mussels, and you-know-who took control.

Bailey's POV

As soon as the officers backed away from the tape, I gave a dark evil laugh. They turned around slowly to face me. They both looked into my eyes and began to shake. I gave them a dark smile and glare, still laughing but harder now.

"You should run," I whispered. It was low and quiet, but they could still hear me.

Not a moment went by after I said that when they ran out of the room. Blush was screamed and Durland was crying.

Do you think that go ride of them?

You're the one who came up with the idea so it has to have worked.

You're just saying that! I could practically hear her blush.

Nonsense.

I looked out the door and saw my friends, and waved. They began to laugh and I joined them. I got up from the bed and was surprised to see that I didn't fall. I began to walk out of the room and joined my friends who stopped laughing.

"How the-," began Shyla.

"Long story Llama," I replied.

They all glared at me, and I just scoffed, "What? I save your lives and this is how you repay me?"

"Dixey was the one to ask if we were ok, Bailey. You just did the dirty work," Andrew glared.

"Ha! Dixey was still too weak to take control, I asked you if you were ok. This was why we fell when we turned back to you. Dixey had control but was still too weak to hold us up," I stated.

"You asked?" Amanda's eyes widened.

"Yeah! That's what I just said," I said.

Do you want to take over again?

Sure.

Andrew's POV

Before any of us could say anything else to Bailey, her eyes turned back to their bright blue. We all knew there were no more questions to be asked. Suddenly Dixey started to fall again.

"Hey, hey, hey!" I yelled.

I caught one side and Amanda caught the other. We held her up, and move to a chair in the waiting room.

"Dude, you ok?" asked Shyla.

"Fine. Just fine," Dixey said.

We all sat down by her when a group of policemen came in.

"Which one of you is named Dixey?" Asked one.

"Right here, I can't walk really well so I may need some help," Dixey said. It was like she knew this was coming.

"Up you go then, little girl," The same officer said.

"Shh," Dixey whispered to herself.

Little girl, I thought to myself. Dixey got up and took one step, she went down in a second, and the officer caught her.

"Sorry," She said.

"Don't worry about it, just come with us," replied the officer.

"Dixey, where are you going?" I asked her.