The Goldstein Sisters

"Go up in the clouds because the view is a little nicer"

Raven was tired of hearing Tina scold Newt, and was about to tell her to lay off when they walked onto the muggle's street. Her hand went to her mouth as she let out a gasp at the damage that lay around the house. The walls had fallen apart, leaving debris scattered on the street. Smoke wafted out of where the wall once was and an angry mob had formed in front of a police officer.

"It's another gas leak! I won't bring the children up there again unless you get it sorted!" An angry mother complained to the police officer. Newt whipped out his wand and cast a spell on one of the mob leaders, before running inside the building.

"Newt!" Raven cried, chasing into the house after him, while Tina was distracted by a creature that Raven recognised as a billywig. She followed Newt up the stairs and into the small apartment of a muggle. He was lying on the floor, and Raven ran to attend to him while Newt fixed the damaged building.

"Are you okay, sir?" She asked, helping him up into a sitting position, "Oh, your neck is bleeding! You're hurt! Wake up, sir!" She pulled out her wand, "Augamenti!" She muttered and water flew from her wand, splashing in the face of the muggle. Suddenly, a creature jumped out from behind the man. Raven yelped, falling back. Newt caught the creature, safely securing it in his case. He then pulled out his wand, pointing it at the muggle.

"You can't wipe his memory, now!" Tina yelled, entering the room.

"I'm sorry- you yelled at me the length of New York for not doing it in the first place..." Newt looked at Tina confused.

"He's hurt," Raven says, looking up at the two, "He looks ill."

"He'll be fine. Murtlap bites aren't that serious." Newt said, "I admit this is a slightly more severe reaction than I have seen but if it were really serious he'd have, well the first symptom would be flames out of his anus." The muggle's face turned incredibly white and he looked sicker than he did before. "It will wear off at 48 hours at most, I, uh, can keep him if you want me too."

"We cannot keep them, Mister Scamander. Do you know anything about the wizarding community in America?" Tina asked, baffled.

"I do know a few things actually. I know you have rather backwards laws about relations with non-magic people. That you're not meant to befriend them and you can't marry, which seems mildly absurd to me." Newt said, causing Raven to chuckle.

"I said the exact same thing when I moved here." She said, before attempting to help the muggle up.

"Who's going to marry him? You are coming with me!" Tina said, before going to help Raven carry the muggle. "Help me!" She said angrily to Newt, who took the other arm with Raven.

"I've got this Raven, but could you carry my case?" She nodded at him, letting go of the muggle's arm and grabbing his case.

"I'm dreaming right? I'm tired, I never went to the bank... this is a big nightmare, right?'

"For the both of us, Mister Kowalski." Tina exclaimed as she disapparated, Newt grabbing onto Raven at the last second.

Raven had the plan to bring the group back to their, Tina and hers, house. Tina was hesitant about the idea because in meant bringing the men around her sister, Queenie. Raven had reassured her that Queenie would be alright and that she worked with men every day so it wouldn't be her meeting men for the first time.

"Okay, before we go in, we're not supposed to have men on the premises," Raven said, looking back at the group.

"In that case, Mr. Kowalski and I can easily seek other accommodation-" Newt said, going to leave with Mr. Kowalski.