The Beginning... [Edited]

Dream P.O.V.

It was a quiet night. Jack and I were sitting on the couch watching a movie, then that's when it went into chaos. Jack slid his arm around you and you leaned in closer. "I love you." Jack whispered in your ear. "I love you too, ya big goof." You and him smiled and continued to watch the movie. When the movie was over, Jack fell to the floor, screeching in pain. His eyes widened and turned black. You sat in horror as you boyfriend turned into something you would have thought you would never see again. "Hello lass...."

Your P.O.V.

"(Y/n)? (Y/n)? Wake up!" Jack said, worried about you. You shot up and looked at your boyfriend. He looked like he had just was about to have a heart attack. "(Y/N)? Oh Thank God, Your okay!" Jack latched onto your trembling body. "Jack. It happened again..." You Hugged Jack back and you could feel the hot tears running down your cheeks. This nightmare has been happening recently. Some sort of substance would enter Jacks Body, take over, and try to attack you. This one was different though. Whoever or whatever was in that dream didn't try to hurt you this time. Weird. Jack pulled away and wiped the tears off your plump cheeks. "Don't worry. Nothing is gonna hurt you...." He reassured you. You smiled and hugged him again making sure this time, you wouldn't let go until you both asleep.

??? P.O.V.

"DAMNIT JACK!" I slammed my fists against the table. "YOU HAVE TO RUIN EVERYTHING, DON'T YOU?" Suddenly, my anger turned into laughter. "Heh Ha Hah Hahaha HAHAHAHA!" I put on a twisted smile. "Don't worry love, you soon will be mine..." I looked at the picture of (Y/n). "VERY soon."

----------

That ends this chapter. Who could be trying to take you?