Anti, Stop! [Edited]

{Not my art, credit to owner}

Anti POV
I lay beside her in our bed. I woke up a bit early, so I'm just sitting here. Watching. She is much more beautiful that she thinks. The way her soft, (H/C) hair rises and falls when she breathes. The calm face she wears as she sleeps. The way she tosses and turns while dreaming away. It's all so perfect. It's about 9:30 am right now, I don't want to disturb her. I'll just wait. She is worth the time.
[Time skip]

Your POV
I slightly open my eyes to see the Black irises I always wake up to. I knew he would do this kind of thing. "Watching me sleep, huh?" Anti chuckles at the comment. His morning voice is always so deep, it makes me get goose bumps. "I woke up early, so why wouldn't I look at the beautiful lady in front of me. " he said. "Weirdo." Was all I replied with and got out of bed. I heard Anti follow close behind me. I walked into the kitchen and started a small cup of coffee. Anti snuck his arms around my waist and put his nose in the crook of my neck. "Your hair smells nice, it smells just like lavender. Very pretty." I blushed and smiled as he gave the compliment. It was creepy how he got the exact scent of my shampoo right though. Anti continued to shower me with compliments as I made breakfast for us. It was nice, but I think it's a little too much for me to take in. "You don't have to give me so many compliments Anti, a few is fine here and there, but constantly is just weird." I said, putting a spoonful of cereal in my mouth. "I'm sorry if I displeased you, I will give you kisses instead." Anti quickly leaned over to his left and gave me a whole bunch of kisses on my cheeks. I laughed as pushed himself out of his chair, picked me up from my chair, and laid me on the couch. He crawled on top of me, continuing to kiss my face gently. "A-anti! Stop!" I giggled once more. "I will win!" Anti shouted, then starting to tickle my sides, making me laugh even more. "No! No! I can't handle it!" The room was filled with Anti's and my laughter. Once Anti stopped, He laid his head on me and chuckled. I played with his hair and he snuck his arms around my body. We had laid there for awhile but it felt nice. Just sitting in silence for a change. I relaxed and hummed a small tune in my head. 'This is nice...' I thought. Anti started shifting so I moved with him. He sat on his side and pulled me closer to his chest. I sighed in happiness, letting m the warmth of Anti's body surround me. Anti ended up falling asleep so I nuzzled my head in his neck and started falling asleep as well. 'Guess I'll take a nap' was all I thought before falling into a peaceful slumber.