The speacial surprise ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) [Edited]

hue hue hue hue. Onto the story! You guys are gonna love this chapter ( ✧≖ ͜ʖ≖)
--------
YOUR POV
I stare into the eyes of Anti, shortly after we woke up. He gently rubs my back as I lay my head on his chest. I let out a sigh, thinking about the good things he has done for my happiness throughout the past week. I realized that it has been almost a year since Anti has put me here with him. I hope nothing goes wrong, specially since I've said that I loved him. I don't wanna have to take that back. Anti lays his chin on the top of my head, relaxing under sheets that cover us. I hum a small tune, closing my eyes once more.

ANTI POV
(Y/N) falls back asleep, giving me a chance to get ready. I had a plan and I hope it goes well.

[Time Skip]

YOUR POV
I woke up, not feeling the presence of Anti next to me. I sit up and groggily rub my eyes, helping them adjust to the sunlight coming through a small window. I look around and notice a note sitting on the side table, folded up and placed neatly near a single rose. I scoot across the bed and grab the note, noticing the name '(Y/N)' written in cursive. I open it and read it carefully.
(Y/N),
I know this may be confusing at first but it will all make sense in the end. Go into the bathroom and you will notice a dress placed near the sink. Put it on and follow the directions of your next note.

I put the paper down and get up off the bed, making my way into the bathroom. I saw a cute dark green dress placed with a beautiful silver sterling necklace and a few bracelets.

(Which ever you feel comfortable with

(Which ever you feel comfortable with.)
I slipped on the dress along with the accessories left for me. I fixed my hair and put on a small amount of makeup so that I look okay. I see another note placed on the counter and pick it up.

Next you will be adventuring outside, to the place we hung out on our first official date so no need for shoes, just a small little walk. I'll see you soon.

I put the note down and walked outside. I saw a walk way of petals and rocks to the side to make a mini sidewalk. I stepped onto the grass and ventured into the green forest. After awhile, I found the tree where we hung out at for awhile after we went on a nature walk. It was a large pine tree, different from the oak forest surrounding the cabin we lived in. A carving in the tree came into view, marked with the letters 'A + (First letter of your name)' surrounded by a cute heart. At the top of the heart was a nail placed into the tree with the next note attached to it. I took the paper off the nail and opened it up.

I'm glad you remembered this spot. It makes me happy to know you remembered. Next you will go to the hot springs I took you to when you felt sick with the flu, it isn't to far from here so just keep following the petals I left.

I placed the note back on the nail and saw the makeshift road that Anti had given me to follow behind the other side of the tree. I carefully walked around and continued to walk. Once you got to the springs, I saw lights hanging around the small area and saw a wooden boat sitting to the side of the river connected to it. I walked over to it and saw my next note, quickly picking it up and reading it.

You've come really far, don't worry, you won't have to wait too much longer. Hop in the boat and float down the river. There I will be waiting for you on the edge of the pond and have a surprise for you, my love.

I closed the note and set it to the side, climbing in the boat and pushing it off the springs and feeling the current carry you on the river. A lovely display of lights and flowers came into view, sitting on limbs of trees. Bushes of flowers sitting by the side of the trees making it all the more colorful. After admiring the scenery, a piece of land came into view. There sat torches and more petals leading me to my destination. The boat perfectly docked near the area and I slowly got out, trying not to tip the boat. I continued on the path until I saw Anti standing in an enclosed area of the forest, with a picnic sitting on the tiny hill. I walked up to him, feeling a blush rise to me cheeks once I saw him in a nice tux. "Hello darling, I hope you like the stuff I set up for you." He smiled and sat down on the red checkered cloth laying in the grass. I sat down as well. "Yes, it was quite fun to go on this little scavenger hunt." I returned the smile and took his hand, holding it in mine. "Well, let's begin our little feast." And with that, Anti started digging through the basket that sat next to us and pulled out salad, breadsticks and spaghetti (Sorta like an Olive Garden meal idk).
[Time Skip till after your done eating]

ANTI POV
We decided to take a walk through the forest and just talk. I gently caressed her hand in mine as we slowly swayed our hands back and forth while strolling through. "You know, I really do love you right?" I said, making a coral pink tint appear on her cheeks. "Yea, and I love you too." She replied, giving me a perfect chance to do the unexpected. I stopped walking and turned to her, crouching down on one knee. I pulled out a small black box that had the engagement ring I bought for her. "I know that you and I didn't get along very well at first, and I know it was tough for you to get through, but I want you to know that I loved you since the start. This comes from both Jack and myself so I hope that you will agree. (F/N) (M/N) (L/N), will you make Jack and I the happiest men alive, and marry us?" Our voices combined at the end, making it clear that we were both talking. I'm surprised Jack even agreed to do this too. I awaited her response.
------------
CLIFFHANGER HAHA, I wanted to see how you guys would react to this so I hope I didn't disappoint. I wanna hear what you guys think on the proposal and give Anti an Answer. (Yes or No). It's up to you, and the whole storyline depends on your answer!