Smut Warning 18+ [Edited]

I'm not even supposed to be writing this cause I'm only 13 but its perfectly fine *dying inside and internally screaming wake me up*

Anti gently laid you on the bed, climbing on top, making sure you wouldn't get away. He kissed your neck gently, making you moan a little. Anti growled in approval and continued to search for your sweet stop. "N--no *moan* st-op" you pleaded, making him chuckle a bit. Anti stopped kissing you for a moment so he could sit up, remove his and your shirt, all the meanwhile looking more hot. You were cautious to say it but he was a lot more buff than you expected. He resumed kissing your neck, trailing kisses to your collarbone. Anti quickly and skillfully unsnapped your bra leaving your torso exposed. You tried putting your arms in front of your breasts, but he took your hands and held them above your head. Picking up one of your boobs, he gently started nibbling at your nipples. Your breath hitched as you felt his mouth on your bare breast. After playing with it for awhile he switched to the other boob. Moans slowly escaped your mouth every once and awhile. When he was done with your breasts he pulled down your shorts, exposing your (F/C) underwear. "Mm..Sexy~" he purred, making you blush. He ripped off the obscure piece of clothing and threw it on the floor. Anti gently caressed your body as he looked up and down it. He once again trailed kisses to your folds and stopped there. "Once I start, I can't hold back." Then he spread your legs and stuck his tongue in your wet hole. You moaned out in complete pleasure, letting him fully explore your body. His hand held you in place to stop the squirming. "I'm gonna make you scream my name, (Y/N), and I'm gonna make sure the whole forest hears it." Anti said seductively, making your walls clench at the vibration of his low voice. "I'm gonna-" You cut yourself off to ride out the pleasure as juices flowed out of your body, Anti licking them all up. (Idk if this sounds really weird or gross XD) You panted hardly, trying to catch your breath. Anti slowly climbed on top of you after unzipping his pants and taking off his boxers.

"R̴̢͕̘͓͔̮̊̈̌͐̉e̴̢̞͙̖̖̱̼͉̮̟̥͓͑̐͑͐̒̋͒͆̚͝à̶̪̀̂̈́̎̿̇d̴̙̮̞͇̺̰͚̤͍̅̈́̓̒̃̾̇͌͝͠ỳ̵̧̛̛̛̜͇̼͎͈̤̱̠̺̝̳̋̿̔̈́͘?̴͚̞̗̪͉̤͎̼̔̾̑"

His voice was glitching, most likely because of the situation we were in. I nodded in silence and awaited the feeling of him being inside me. Anti rammed himself into my [ya know] and started pushing in and out at a fast pace. I slight mix of pain and pleasure came over my body, making me moan quietly.

"L̴̨̨̡̛̬̤̝̠̲̼̩̤͚͈̥͓̠͈̩̖̲͆̈́͒̊̈́͆͆͐͜͜͝͝ͅȯ̵̖͚̦̭̬̼̺͔̰̎̿̍̾́́̑͂̿͊̑̇͌͌̋̚͝ų̴̬̟͙͕̫̤̤̠̹̭͖̠̘̙̠̐̆̂̔́ḑ̶̧͉̦͇̓̈́̄͂́͗͑̍̈́̅̕͘͘͠ĕ̴̡̨̡̡̡̛̻̜̖̮̰̘̰̖̣̦͓̘͕̝̞̗̼̽̈͜͜͜͝ͅr̶̡̧̨̢̗͖̫̠̝̝̪͔̭͍͖̀͛̾̅̉̏́͂̆̀́́̾̕͝ͅ..."

Is all that escaped his mouth before hitting my g-spot. My body only felt pleasure as he continued to pull out and ram back in. "Anti~" I moaned a little more to let him hear it.

"L̴̨̨̡̛̬̤̝̠̲̼̩̤͚͈̥͓̠͈̩̖̲͆̈́͒̊̈́͆͆͐͜͜͝͝ͅȯ̵̖͚̦̭̬̼̺͔̰̎̿̍̾́́̑͂̿͊̑̇͌͌̋̚͝ų̴̬̟͙͕̫̤̤̠̹̭͖̠̘̙̠̐̆̂̔́ḑ̶̧͉̦͇̓̈́̄͂́͗͑̍̈́̅̕͘͘͠ĕ̴̡̨̡̡̡̛̻̜̖̮̰̘̰̖̣̦͓̘͕̝̞̗̼̽̈͜͜͜͝ͅr̶̡̧̨̢̗͖̫̠̝̝̪͔̭͍͖̀͛̾̅̉̏́͂̆̀́́̾̕͝ͅ (Y/N)!"

"Anti!" I screamed/moaned once more, already feeling my climax about to peak once more. "Good girl~" He whispered in my ear, before pulling out and ramming back in to hit my g-spot over and over. "Right--there!" I grunted, only making him work faster. "I'm gonna come." I whispered, just loud enough for him to hear. "Me too, let's do it at the same time, okay?" I nodded and waited. We came at the same time, letting our juices flow together. He kept still so I could ride it out once more. Once you both finished, Anti pulled out and laid next to you, still panting. "Wanna go for a round two?" He asked. "Oh, I could go for more than 2 rounds..." Once you said that, you climbed onto him and kissed him. This was gonna be a long night....