Good morning [Edited]

Anti POV
(Y/N) had went back to sleep. I gently rub her back and hum a tune as her body rises and falls. I sigh, knowing that she is the most calm in this state. She doesn't wanna deal with my bull crap all the time. I decided it's time I stepped up my game. I want her heart to be mine, and my heart hers. I quickly slipped out of the bed and made a very special breakfast for (Y/N) and made her favorite dish, (F/F). I got into the grove of going around the kitchen for ingredients and focusing on the food cooking on the stove. After about 30 minutes, everything was finished and set nicely on a tray. Another day of breakfast in bed for my lass~ I quickly run up the stairs and opened the door, setting the tray on the end of the bed for a second so I can set (Y/N) up. I kiss her forehead and her cheeks to wake her up. (Y/N)'s eyes slowly flutter open, my hands still caressing her cheeks. "Good morning, Darling." My empty sockets meet her bright (E/C) eyes. She smiles and gently kisses my lips. Her lips feel so soft and plump, making me melt in her soft touch. I pull away and sit her up against the Pillows behind her. "I made you breakfast." I grab the tray and set it on her lap and sit across from her. "Thank you Anti, it looks to good to eat!" She looks up from her plate and smiles at me, making me return the gesture. "When you are finished with your meal, what would you want to do today? We can go on a small trip, maybe the beach?" I suggested. "The beach sounds good, but does Ireland even have beaches?" (Y/N) asked. "Yes, actually, it may be a bit of a long drive though." I answered, hoping she would say yes. "Why not, it sounds fun!" She said ecstatically. I chuckled and saw that she was finished with her food. I took the plates and ran down stairs to put them in the sink. Once I came back, I see her looking through the closet, she was trying to find a bathing suit. "Don't worry, I have the perfect bathing suit for you love." I ran into my separate room and looked on my drawer. I put the bathing suit behind my back and ran back into our room.

Your POV
Anti came back with a dark green bikini, having a black "A" sewn into the left pad. I blushed, knowing that he was gonna make me wear this. "This should be your size, now put it on. I'll wait outside." He threw me the bikini and walked out the door. I looked at it, making sure it was an okay size so it wouldn't look too inappropriate. I pulled off the baggy shirt that Anti had given me last night before we went to sleep. I slipped on the bottoms of the bikini and tied the straps to the top, making sure it was secure on holding up my (B/S) {breast size lolol} boobs. I looked in the mirror and saw that the bikini had complimented my curves perfectly. "You can come in now." I turned to look at the door and saw Anti basically throwing the door open. He stopped and stared for a moment then slowly walking towards me. He put his strong arms around my waist and set his forehead on mine, slowly inching closer to my lips. He gave me a passionate kiss, making my whole body relax under his touch. 'I think I really do love him...' I thought. He pulled away and closed his eyes. "I love you too, (Y/N)" I blushed, remembering he can read minds. "You should go get your swim trunks on." I said, my face still a slight red. "Oh! You're right, I completely forgot. I'll be right back." He sprinted out the room and left me to finish getting ready. I threw on a (F/C) sun dress and some sunglasses. I picked out a beach towel from the bathroom closet and put it in a bag. I slung the bag over my shoulder and waited in the living room. A few minutes after, Anti had come down wearing some Dark green swim shorts and a plain white tee. We left and started our journey to the beach.
[Time Skip]

[This is the beach]When we first arrived, we sat on the edge of the water and watched the waves roll up

[This is the beach]
When we first arrived, we sat on the edge of the water and watched the waves roll up. Then Anti suggested we go swim. Anti ended up sitting in the shallows for sometime so I sat in his lap as the calm water moved past us. It was a relaxing day, but Anti ended up tackling me in the sand and kissing my face and neck once I said I wanted to leave because it was pretty late. We had stayed for over 5 hours and I was pretty tired. We left around 1:00 pm and it's 7:00 pm now. Took us 2 hours to get here. Anti had drove us home and set me on our bed. I put on a loose shirt of mine and slipped under the covers. Anti slept next to me, humming a tune once more to help me fall asleep. "Goodnight Dear" He cooed. "Goodnight Anti..." I finally yawned and fell asleep.
Word count: 919 words

I hope you guys liked this chapter even though it's pretty boring. I am super tired and I wanted to update cuz I haven't in a few days so here ya go.