The more friendlier side [Edited]

(Gonna do a bit of a time skip for the plot)

*woosh* ~Time Skip~ *woosh*
Your POV

Anti was pushing in and out as fast as he could. All you could hear was the sound of the bed creaking. I had tried to fight back but he was so... intoxicating. Pulling me in every time I backed away... It was hard to choose. Do I love him or no? Pretty hard question. Anti soon noticed my absence  and stopped completely. "You okay, Darling?" He purred, sending a shiver down my spine. "Yes everything is fine, I just got a lot on my mind." I sighed. "I can tell." Anti let out a small chuckle. Anti pulled out, letting my body rest. He gently pulled the cover over my fragile body as he went to grab his boxers. Soon enough he returned, quickly climbing in bed and cuddling me from behind. "Can you tell me what's on your mind?" He asked. I nodded. "Sometimes I wonder if the relationship we have is counter-productive or just plain complicated. I wonder if I really love you or I'm being forced into it." I explained. He gently buried his face into my neck and sighed happily. "Tell ya what, if I give you some time to get to know the friendlier side of me, I bet you'd feel a lot better." Anti stated. "Hmmm...That would be nice." I replied. "That settles it then," he began, "Tomorrow starts a whole new slate for us." I gently yawned as Anti finished that sentence. He laughed. "Tired aren't we from the exciting night, huh?" I blushed and giggled at his comment. "Good night ya goof." I said as I closed my eyes. "Goodnight (Y/N)..."

---------

AND THE STORY PRECEDES! Hope you liked this chapters.