Why do you want me? [Edited]

You woke up and stretched out your limbs. "Morning sunshine." Jack said behind you, holding a plate with eggs, bacon, and toast on it. You gladly accepted the plate and started to munch on the food. Jack sat beside you and rubbed you back. "Are you feeling better?" The memories from last night flooded to your brain. "Yea, I'm fine." You looked at Jack and gave a big, sincere smile. He smiled back and put his hands at his sides. You finished your food and got up to put the plate in the sink, Jack following close behind. Jack sat at the counter watching you wash the dish you had just used. When you were done you sat next to Jack and he wrapped his arm around you, pulling you close. You put your head on his shoulder and Jack put his head on the top of your head. It was an awkward silence until you felt Jack shift. "Jack, you Okay?" You pulled your head up to see Him. Jack wasn't Jack. His eyes were black, like the pits of despair you saw in your nightmare. "Its nice to see you again." He said taking your hand in his. You instantly pulled your hand away. "W-Who are Y-You?" You questioned him. "The Names Antisepticeye Lass, but you  can call me Anti." Anti moved closer to your trembling body. 'Why does he look like Jack?' You thought, then you heard someone else in you head. 'Cause I'm him, But Darker. ' He said, making you flinch. "Why are you here?" You asked curiously. "I want to make you mine." He said, creeping you out a bit. 

"Why do Y-You want M-Me?"

--------------

Hope you enjoyed This Chapter.