Dark is Here [Edited]

Your P.O.V.

I woke up to the sound of knocking on the door. I slowly sit up and realized I fell asleep laying on Anti. I blushed a bit and quickly went to go Open the door. He wasnt that tall, about 5' 9" or so. He had Blood-Red hair and his eyes were Black, just like Anti's eyes. "Hello (Y/N), Im Darkiplier but You can call me Dark for short." He said. "O-Oh You are Dark? Well come on in I Guess. Lemme wake up Anti." Dark gave Me a small Smile as I walked away. I sat next to the Couch and Shook Anti a Little. He instantly pushed my hands away and curled into a Small Ball. I sighed and stood up. "Anti Get Your Lazy Ass Up. Dark is here." I jokingly said. Dark only snickers. Anti opened up one eye and Turned back around to face me and Dark. He grogily got up and Ran his Fingers through his Hair. Anti Got up off the Couch and went to go say Hi to Dark so I thought I would go and Get us some Beer. I grabbed 3 bottles and Popped them all open. I didnt Realize that both Anti and Dark had followed me into the Kitchen, so They Both grabbed their bottles. I took a swig from it and Sat back down on the Couch. "So Uh...What do you guys wanna do?" I stated. Dark looked at me and Gave me another smile. "Why dont we Play some video Games. I brought all of Marks consules so We wouldnt get Bored." I thought about it for a second and Agreed. We all Grabbed a Controller and Started to Play some Mario kart.

Darks P.O.V.

Anti and I were speaking Telipathicly so we didnt have to share our Thoughts with sweet little (Y/n). 'Anti wont You let her see Jack? I mean, Me and Mark had our Diffrences but we learned to Compromise' I told him. He started Growling and scooting closer To (Y/N). 'Do I have to? I think she has finally acepted me and I dont want to ruin that' He said, Sternly. 'Anti, just let her see him again. You can always alternate Between each other Please just compromise with Him' I pleaded Anti. 'Why should I?' Anti asked. 'Cause I lost a few relationships because of my Neediness. Do you want to Lose (Y/N)?' I stated. He Sighed and The round of Mari Kart was Over.

'Fine' He rolled his eyes and looked at (Y/N)

----------

I guess You get to see Jack again. Hopefully.