Sorta Peaceful [Edited]

A/N:  Hi. How are you guys? I'm good. Hope you are too ^^

--------

Your P.O.V.

When I woke up, I was in a room that I didn't recognize. I shot up to look at my surroundings. When I looked at the bed, I realized that Anti must have put me here with him. Anti had his arm around my waist, holding me tight. I struggled to get away from his grip, but that instantly woke him up and he pinned me to the bed. Anti looked into my dull (E/C) eyes, and I looked at his pitch black ones. His stare was very spine chilling. Anti let go of me and crawled off the bed, leaving me in the bedroom. I sighed and walked behind him slowly making sure Anti didn't see me lurking around. When he reached the kitchen, I stopped at the end of the staircase to get a birds-eye-view of what he was doing. Anti went up to the pantry and grabbed some cereal, he also grabbed some milk from the Mini-Fridge in the corner. Anti pulled out two bowls and filled them with cereal and milk, and putting them on the table. "You gonna come and eat, or no?" He said, grabbing a spoon and then sitting down. I slowly walked towards the table and sat down. I grabbed the spoon and took a mouth full of cereal. "Uh... thanks for feeding me Anti." I stated and took another mouthful of cereal. "Anytime darling." He replied, getting up with his bowl and kissing my forehead. I stayed in shock for a minute and then continued to eat.

'This is sorta peaceful.' I thought

-----------------------

Night my Antisepticites! ^^