Discussing the Problem [Edited]

Anti's P.O.V.

I awoke to see the sleeping form of (Y/N) next to me. I sighed and got up out of the small bed we were sharing and decided to make breakfast. I started walking down the stairs to the kitchen and started making pancakes for my darling and I. When I heard gentle foot steps coming down the stairs, I quickly finished up the last pancake and put two on a plate for (Y/N) and three for myself. I gently set the plate on the table in front of her and she looked at me, then back at the pancakes. (Y/N) picked up the silver fork and began munching on the food. Her face was filled with delight when she took the first bite. "I'm guessing you like the breakfast that I made for us?" I snickered. (Y/N) smiled with pancakes still in her mouth and we both laughed. It went to an awkward silence and it looked like she was about to speak, then she closed her mouth. I decided I wanted to speak up first. "Listen...I'm really sorry about last night, but I have my reasons on why I want to stay out here. With you." I said, my face straight. (Y/N) looked at me then down. "I know Anti it's just...you are being all over the place. I can't do th-" I instantly got annoyed so I screamed a bit to loud. "You can't do what (Y/N)?!? I've tried to be nice and I just want you to LOVE me! You cant keep twisting me up inside when one second-you look like your perfectly fine-then you look terrified of me!" She looked at me with shock and then got up from the table. "I'm Just gonna go back to bed. Ill see you in a while Anti." She then ran up the stairs. I had realized what I had done, I tried calling back to her but before I could spit anything out I heard the door close. I sighed and walked to the couch and laid there. "What have I done..."

---------

SORRY I HAVENT POSTED IM BUSY WITH PRACTICING MY INSTRUMENT AND ALL SO SCREW MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE. Hope you enjoyed