EPILOGUE

EPILOGUE

I stood in front of the mirror admiring the plain white dress that hugged my hips and flowed down my legs like a cascading waterfall and made my eyes appear greener. Perfect. Strappy white and gold sandals that adorned my feet caught the light and sparkled like stars in the night sky. I hope Ayden's family likes me.I shook my head, disgusted with myself. Who cares if they like me or not. As long as Ayden and I are together that's all that matters.

“You look beautiful, Serenity.”

I turned around to face Ayden. “Do you think they’ll like me?” The question escaped my mouth. What happened to ''it doesn't matter what they think'? I played with the small gold chain that hung around my neck.

He draped his hands over my shoulders and sighed happily. “I know they will. Mom already adores you and you know I love you, so…” He casually trailed off and kissed my forehead.

I closed my eyes and relished the way his warm lips felt on my forehead. “Ayden?”

He rested his chin on top of my forehead. “Hmmm?”

“You just said you love me.” I stated.

“And?”

“Don’t you think it’s a little too soon for that?”

He pulled away and leaned against the wall of his room. “I’ve waited seventeen years for someone like you. Someone with a fierce determination and a strong will. And now that I’ve found that someone, I’m never letting go.”

He dropped to one knee and I began to panic. “Y-You’re not proposing are you?” I shrieked. “W-We’re only seventeen!” I started to pace his room.

“Shhh!” he whispered. “I’m not proposing.” He cleared his throat. “Like I was saying, Serenity, you finally came along and gave me hope that things could be different. That I could be different. I never would have thought that this stubborn girl with the beautiful green eyes would be my salvation. But you are. So I wanted to give you something to remind you.”

He pulled out a small jewelry box and opened it. Inside laid a delicate charm in the shape of a cupcake. “If I may?” he gestured to the plain gold chain around my neck.

I slightly nodded and he got up and strung chain through the charm and fastened it around my neck.

I examined the small piece. “Hey, this looks exactly like the cupcake you and I shared that one night at Frosted!”

“That’s because it is. That’s when I knew for sure you were the right one. The only one.”

I gently placed my hands on either side of his face and lifted my lips to his. He was warm, comforting and I felt safe wrapped up in his arms. And best of all tasted like cupcakes. I pulled away.

“You know? I never would have thought that I would be kissing the Ayden Callaway: baker extraordinaire.”

He wrapped an arm around my waist. “I guess you have Buttercréme Frosting to thank for that.”

I leaned up and kissed his cheek. His golden skin blushed and his conflower blue eyes sparkled. “I guess so.”

●◌◊*♥*◊◌E  N  D●◌◊*♥*◊◌●●◌◊*♥*◊◌●

And that's a wrap! So I've decided NOT to do a sequel. It's been brought to my attention that Buttercrème Frosting ended on a wonderful note and is perfect the way it is. BUT that doesn't mean I won't continue with the "sweet" theme. I'm going to work on a short story, so don't be disappointed yet.
Hopefully you all will like it...and hopefully it will be a lot longer than BF.
Thank you to everyone who hopped on the train and endured this journey with me. Without all of you I and BF would be no where.
Stay tuned and FAN to keep up and receive notifications!
I also want to do a little contest called "The Read My Story Contest"! I want someone to feel as happy as I do when I look at each new comment, read and vote. I will give you an honest critique, a vote and I will send out a message to my followers and advertise your story on my profile for a week.
RULES:
1)comment your favorite thing about this story or my other story called The Boxer and the Blogger. If it's about BF then comment on this chapter. If it's about T BATB then comment on a chapter of that story.
2) FAN me.
3) INBOX me your story. you can't comment it.
Have Fun and may the odds be ever in your favor.
See you in my next book!

ENDS 1/20/13