Chapter 10

Alistair's cold laugh sent shivers down Cas's spine and he swallowed thickly, curling up more in his hiding spot. This wasn't good, this wasn't good at all. They had to find Dean now, they had to get the blond out of here before John Winchester and that Alistair would get their way. It was just way too dangerous right now and they didn't know where Dean was and how they should help him. The only way they would be able to get Dean out in time was when the Doctor found the blond and got him out of this damn cabin.

But they would also need the police to make sure they would get out of there alive. Cas really hoped Sam had been clever enough to call them with an ambulance and that the young boy would also have called Jody. They would need every help they could get.

"Why are you laughing? You were the one that suggested dumping him somewhere and then we wouldn't have to worry any more. What's so funny about me doing my job and searching a place where nobody will ever find the faggot?" John growled and crossed his arms over his chest, probably feeling fed up with having to do everything and not getting the recognition he wanted to get.

Alistair just smirked at John and looked around, humming quietly. It was even weirder to hear the man hum, it just didn't fit. "Oh, well, you didn't exactly do your job, you scumbag. You might have found something that we could dump your boy in but.. Well, he isn't exactly here any more."

Cas's breath stopped at those words and he had to keep himself from jumping up and lunching himself at Alistair. What did the man with that? Where was Dean? Had the Doctor been wrong? But why did the man bring them here if Dean wasn't here? Had Cas been right not to trust the Doctor?

But Cas wasn't the only one to be surprised at those words. John Winchester seemed to freeze for a second as he heard Alistair's words before doing exactly what Cas had been trying to keep himself from doing. He lunched himself at Alistair and growled at him, holding him up by his neck.

"What do you mean? He was here when I left and I don't think you'd let him go," he growled and pushed Alistair against a wall. John obviously was hoping to get something out of Alistair but Cas didn't expect that this behaviour would work. Alistair seemed to be a proud and strong man, dominant and JohnWinchester wasn't even half as dangerous as Alistair.

"Oh well, while you were away to do whatever you were doing, I don't really care about that, I did my job and made sure that boy wouldn't be making any problems. Crowley was giving the police information and he was selling us out, I don't think they will need much more time to be here and arrest us both. But if they arrested us, we wouldn't be able to finish our task and well, I made sure he wouldn't be found. And even if they find him, it will probably be too late to save him. If he makes it though... Let's just say he will never be the same again."

Castiel's blood started to boil in his veins but he still had to stay in his place, he really shouldn't leave his hiding place. It would just be dangerous, he was scared to find out what Alistair had done to Dean but then again he had to act quickly to find Dean and make sure he would survive whatever had been done to him.

That decision was taken from him quickly though as his phone started ringing. It was a song that Dean had chosen, some song called Angel. Cas really liked that song usually but right now? He cursed it and he cursed himself for forgetting to turn his phone off or at least silent. Because now he was fucked and he had to make sure only he was found and not the Doctor, too. And he really hoped that Sam had called the police because otherwise? He would most likely be dead before anyone would notice or could act.